The Essence Music Festival is one of the biggest events of the year and is known as “THE PARTY WITH A PURPOSE”. Join The Travel C.A.F.E. for the largest annual African American event and gathering of musical talent in the world. This festival offers Empowerment Seminars and Workshops during the day at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and exciting music performances at night at the Mercedes Benz Superdome.
In the heart of New Orleans, the Residence Inn Marriott French Quarter is not your average roadside Residence Inn. Your new favorite hotel awaits! Newly constructed in 2019, the 231 suite hotel features extra-large guest rooms (almost 500 square feet!) with full kitchens, separate work spaces and huge windows for lots of natural sunlight and amazing views of “the city that care forgot” or “the mighty Mississippi River”. The hotel also features a 170 foot long covered balcony overlooking the famous St. Charles Avenue to view all of the action or relax with a craft cocktail from Bar360.
Come Experience The Best Of New Orleans!
What's included in this trip:
- 3-night stay at Residence Inn New Orleans French Quarter
- Breakfast Daily
- Private Meet & Greet
- Hands-On Cooking Class
- 3-Day Jazzy Pass (Trolley/Streetcar)
- The Ultimate VIP Party Pass Package (Optional)
- Travel C.A.F.E. Swag Bag
- Onsite Travel C.A.F.E. Hostess
HANDS ON COOKING CLASS - NEW ORLEANS SCHOOL OF COOKING
Cook & eat an authentic Louisiana meal! In this highly interactive class at the New Orleans School of Cooking, you'll actually cut, season and prepare a complete dinner with an expert chef, and afterwards sit down and enjoy the meal they have just created. These small intimate classes have a maximum of 10 people utilizing 5 cooktops. Singles may be paired with another individual.
Chicken & Andouille Gumbo
BBQ Shrimp & Grits
Banana Foster Crepes
*Menu is subject to change at the discretion of New Orleans School of Cooking
What's not included:
- Travel insurance (Although optional, we STRONGLY recommend the purchase of travel insurance) - Purchase Policy Here
- Flights to New Orleans, LA
- Airport Transfers
- Gratuities for drivers and resort staff
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Concert Tickets
Itinerary: To Be Delivered 30 Days Before Travel
Terms & Conditions:
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pricing, availability and itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC &/or the travel supplier. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment. Click here to purchase your travel protection plan.
- Please note that joining us on any experience gives Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC dba Peace of Mind Travel C.A.F.E. expressed permission to use any and all photographs for media & release.
- No roommate? No problem! There's always someone wanting to travel and no one to travel with. We will do our best to room you with someone. But, if 90 days before departure there is no roommate available, you will be required to pay the single rate to secure your booking.
- Refunds will not be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has made his/her reservations and are making timely payments as required.
- Name changes are available on your reservations until May 1, 2020.
- No payments will be accepted after May 1, 2020.
- If you should go more than 60 days after the initial deposit without any payment whatsoever or a request for a payment arrangement, your reservations may automatically cancel without notice. A fee of $150 will apply to reinstate the reservation.
- We are NOT affiliated with ESSENCE MAGAZINE or the producers or event coordinators of ESSENCE FEST.
You should only buy concert tickets and party passes from reliable ticket sources such as TicketMaster or Essence Fest and/or its distributors.
- Hotel industry standards may require a credit card charge upon checking into your room for incidentals. You and your roommates should discuss this before checking in. You should also use a credit card as opposed to a debit card. Cash may also be submitted. Please contact AC Hotel New Orleans Bourbon for more information on their incidental policy.
Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC charges a per person Cancellation Fee based on the following schedule:
0-60 days of the initial deposit payment date: $50 per person + the supplier's fee, if applicable
61-90 days of the initial deposit payment date: $75 per person + the supplier's fee, if applicable
91 or more days after the initial deposit payment date: $100 per person + the supplier's fee, if applicable
Note: Peace of Mind Travel Services' cancellation fees are separate from the supplier's cancellation fees. Supplier policies regarding cancellation fees will be relayed in your travel booking confirmation. Cancellation fees must be paid before Peace of Mind Travel Services moves forward with the cancellation request.