Sunset Destinations Presents:
FALL EXOTIC CRUISING
Saturday, October 23, 2021, through October 30, 2021. Enjoy the relaxed payment plan and a Very Low Deposit of just $75/PP.
Carnival Mardi Gras is a 5,200-passenger ship and the largest vessel in the Carnival Cruise Line. The Mardi Gras features six themed "zones", including the French Quarter, Summer Landing, Grand Central, and the Ultimate Playground. The name of the ship is a throwback to Carnival Cruise Line's first-ever ship, which retired in 1993.
- Six themed zones each with its own unique atmosphere and attractions
- First roller coaster at sea
- First suites-only enclave in the Carnival fleet
- First Emeril Lagasse restaurant at sea
French Quarter: This zone, styled after New Orleans' French Quarter, will be lined with new-to-Carnival bars, restaurants, and music venues, including a jazz club offering live entertainment and handcrafted cocktails. Details of the new establishments, one of which involves a new celebrity partnership, will be released in spring 2019.
Summer Landing: An expanded Guy's Pig & Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse will be the highlight at Summer Landing, a backyard barbecue-style space that also will feature a pool and hot tubs, a new-to-Carnival bar, a Smokehouse Brewhouse lunch counter, and an abundance of lounging space.
Grand Central: Instead of Carnival's traditional atrium, Mardi Gras will have Grand Central, an entertainment complex with three-deck-high floor-to-ceiling windows and a bar with sweeping ocean views. It's also where passengers will find expanded versions of the line's popular eateries Bonsai Sushi and Bonsai Teppanyaki. Additional Grand Central venues will include the Punchliner Comedy Club and a revamped Piano Bar 88.
La Piazza: In this Italy-inspired zone passengers can grab a bite at another Carnival favorite, Cucina del Capitano, as well as an all-new Mediterranean seafood restaurant. There also will be a bar selling specialty coffee (including cappuccinos) during the day and cocktails at night, while roaming musicians will provide entertainment.
Lido: The Lido zone will be familiar to anyone who has ever sailed with Carnival before, featuring venues like Guy's Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, and the Seafood Shack, but it also will have several new-to-Carnival dining and bar concepts that will be unveiled at a later date.
Ultimate Playground: This zone will encompass the ship's top three decks with the largest water park in the fleet, along with an expanded SportSquare. This zone is also where daredevils can experience the first-ever roller coaster at sea: BOLT: Ultimate Sea Coaster. Bolt will offer nearly 800 feet of twists, turns, and drops with riders reaching speeds of nearly 40 miles per hour. (More timid riders need not worry, you'll be able to control the speed at which you go.) The track, located about 187 feet above sea level, will run around the perimeter of Carnival Mardi Gras' top deck and include a loop around the ship's funnel. The line plans to offer the attraction to cruisers for free but said it might need to levy a surcharge if demand is too great.
The World's First Rollercoaster At Sea
What's included in this trip:
- 7 Nights aboard Carnival Mardi Gras Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All Meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Exclusive Sunset Destinations Gift
- All taxes and port charge
What's not included in this Trip:
- Travel insurance (please accept or decline below)
7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise Itinerary:
- Day 1 (Port Canaveral Orlando, FL): Depart @ 4:00 PM
- Day 4 (San Juan): Arrives @ 7:00 AM - Departs @ 4:00 PM
- Day 5 (Amber Cove): Arrives @ 9:00 AM - Departs 6:00 PM
- Day 6 (Grand Turk): Arrives @ 7:00 AM - Departs 4:00 PM
- Day 7: Fun Day at Sea
- Day 8 (Port Canaveral Orlando, FL): Arrives @ 7:00 AM
Terms and Policy:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Your deposit to the suppliers is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can cruise with a birth certificate
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservation current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicate, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after the final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
January 30, 2021
Here’s the most affordable way to experience Mardi Gras™, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, your choice of bed size and layout — covered in linens you can feel at home in — all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
January 30, 2021
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be cruisey… on vacation, breeziness is a virtue too. And any time you’re in your well-appointed Balcony stateroom aboard Mardi Gras™, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em.
Carnival Vacation Protection
July 18, 2021
In life, you never really know what may happen… but you can rely on the Vacation Protection trip cancellation. If you need to cancel for some of the most common reasons (severe weather, illness, etc.) you'll get 100% of the cost of your trip back, in cash. If you need to cancel for any reason not listed in the plan — any reason at all — you'll get 75% back in a Future Cruise Credit Certificate.