Day 1: Wednesday, November 1: Depart for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Thursday, November 2: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. Dinner and overnight in Netanya.
Day 3: Friday, November 3: Caesarea, Mt Carmel, Megiddo, drive by Nazareth. Overnight in the Galilee.
Day 4: Saturday, November 4: Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes, St. Peter Fish Lunch, Magdala, Sea of Galilee Boat ride return to hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 5: Sunday, November 5: Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, Baptisms at Yardenit, return to hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 6: Monday, November 6: Qumran, Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea swim. Dinner and overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 7: Tuesday, November 7: Bet Shean, Ascend to Jerusalem. Mt of Olives, Dominus Flevit Courtyard, Garden of Gethsemane. Dinner & overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8: Wednesday, November 8: Temple Mount, Southern Steps of the Temple Mount, Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnels, return to hotel for dinner and overnight. Stay overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Thursday, November 9: Yad VaShem, Israel Museum, Bethlehem. Overnight at hotel In Jerusalem
Day 10: Friday, November 10: City of David, Temple Institute, overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 11: Saturday, November 11: Pools of Bethesda, Garden Tomb with communion. Farewell dinner and flight home.
Day 12: Sunday, November 12: Arrive home
- Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
November 1, 2023
Departs Las Vegas At 4:00 PM, Arrives at San Francisco at 5:34 PM
Departs San Francisco at 7:30 PM, Arrives in Tel Aviv at 6:35 PM, the next day (November 2)
Flights from Israel:
November 12, 2023
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:55 AM, arrives at San Francisco at 6:00 AM.
Departs San Francisco at 8:30 AM, arrives at Las Vegas at 10:01 AM.
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)