Please arrive by 12-2 PM for the Airport Pickup
Arrive at HAV | Hotel Check-in at 4 PM
Arrive in the captivating city of Havana and get checked in.
Enjoy a Traditional Cuba Dinner (Included in Price)
This is optional and not included in the price.
FRIDAY | 05.03.24
CLASSIC CAR RIDE W/PHOTOGRAPHER:
During a 3-hour car ride, you will know some remarkable places like the Capitol of Havana, Alicia Alonso Grand Theater, Fraternity Park, Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and Revolution Square.
Free Time to explore the Surrounding Areas.
We'll prepare and enjoy a traditional Afro-Cuban meal. As the main dish, we'll have chicken. We'll also have rice and beans, fried or sweet plantains, vegetable salad, and dessert.
NIGHT LIFE: (OPTIONAL)
Have an exciting night in Havanava Cuba, Enjoy music and dancing.
SATURDAY | 05.04.24
On the trip to Varadero Beach: It's one of the most internationally recognized destinations in Cuba, known for its fine sand, warm water, and authentic Caribbean ambiance.
FAREWELL DINNER/ LEISURE TIME
Group Dinner at the Hotel
SUNDAY | 05.05.24
SHOPPING AT THE MARKET
Shop at the local Cuban Market, and pick up souvenirs, coffee, cigars, and other trinkets.
CHECK OUT BY NOON
Please arrange to check out of the hotel before noon. Give yourself three hours to spend at the airport.
Loft Habana: Bayfront guesthouse in Old Havana with restaurant and bar/lounge
Fill out this form 48 Hours before departure: https://dviajeros.mitrans.gob.cu/inicio
Citizens of the United States going to Cuba: The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury has granted permission for this trip under the general license category "support for the Cuban" people. This itinerary aims to give travelers a taste of the local culture while also boosting the local economy.
Traveling in Cuba requires flexibility because accommodations, modes of transportation, and activities are subject to change. The infrastructure in Cuba has not been kept up to Western standards; there may not be much hot water, the wifi connection may not be fast, and the pace is often sluggish but lively. Also, certain phone apps will not work in Cuba or Credit Cards BRING CASH USD.
Cuba requires that all arriving travelers have a Tourist Card or Visa to enter the country. This visa is to be purchased for all non-Cuban-born travelers who are traveling under one of the 12 permitted categories. There are two documents you must have to travel to Cuba, a passport and a tourist card. PRICING MAY vary depending on your airline budget for $50-100.
- The initial deposit is due at the time of booking and is a non-refundable and non-transferable fee.
- You may pay your travel package in full at the time of booking.
- You may select automatic billing at the time of booking. If you select this option, the system automatically generates and provides you with an evenly divided payment schedule.
- If you select the automatic billing option and later cancel this plan, you are responsible for making timely payments on your reservation according to the billing plan on your invoice.
- If you should go more than 60 days without any payment whatsoever, your reservation may automatically be canceled without notice.
- When making your reservation, select the number of travelers you will be paying for.
- The passport or other travel document must be valid for at least six (6) months from the intended date of travel.
- No payments will be accepted after March 2, 2024
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
· ZanZan Lifestyle LLC travel merchant account is through TravelJoy. TravelJoy accepts all major credit cards. If the deposit/payment is not received by the agency on or before the Due Date, your reservations may be automatically canceled. Failure to remit payments on a timely basis will automatically put your booking at risk of cancellation. Without limitation, traveler(s) voluntarily hold ZanZan Lifestyle LLC harmless for cancellation of any booking for either late payment or declination of a credit card.
· All payments to ZanZan Lifestyle LLC are non-refundable and non-transferable. ZanZan Lifestyle LLC has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. Refunds will not be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has his/her reservation and is making timely manner.