By booking your travel arrangement with us, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement (“Agreement”) and any additional terms and conditions of any suppliers that are applicable to your booking arrangements. The lead guest is required to provide contact information to Simply Classic Travels for each guest in their group and assumes the responsibility of sharing these terms and conditions with the entire group, including payment of all amounts when due.
It is the responsibility of each passenger to read Simply Classic’s Terms and Conditions in its entirety. In addition, Simply Classic Travels reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, from time to time, and will submit an update via email and/or the company's website notifying of such changes.
By reviewing this full Agreement and clicking “Agree,” I agree to the following terms and authorize Simply Classic Travels to charge the credit card I have provided.
1. I understand that Simply Classic Travels acts solely in the capacity of a sales agent for the suppliers providing the travel services in connection with my trip, including but not limited to airlines, hotels and resorts, tour operators, transfer operators, sightseeing/excursion operators, shuttle providers, and providers of entertainment and wedding-related services. Simply Classic Travels assumes no responsibility for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that may be occasioned either by (a) any act or omission of any of the suppliers or (b) any matter beyond our exclusive control involving them, including but not limited to a delay or cancellation of a flight that causes me to miss any portion of the trip.
2. I understand that Simply Classic Travels is not responsible for denied boarding and/or denied entry into any country for any guest. I understand that all guests are responsible to ensure that they have all the proper documents for entry. All names on documents must match the legal name on the guest’s photo I.D., and travel document information must match tickets. I understand that minors unaccompanied by birth parents will need a permission letter for travel outside the United States. I understand that any traveler with criminal convictions may be denied entry to certain countries and that any issues (such as, but not limited to, legal convictions, arrests, warrants, child support issues, or other extenuating circumstances) may also result in denied boarding or denied entry into any country. Each guest is responsible for determining if issues are present with the immigration/customs process into a foreign country. Travel insurance does NOT cover denied boarding/entry due to legal issues and being denied boarding/entry will result in a complete financial loss associated with my trip.
3. I understand that a passport is required for international travel, including for children & babies and that for some countries passports must be valid for a certain period of time AFTER RETURN DATE OF TRAVEL. I understand it is my responsibility to review and understand passport requirements and travel advisories for both the United States and the destinations I will be visiting.
4. I understand that Simply Classic Travels is not an agent of the selected hotel (“Hotel”) and has no control over cancellation and/or refund policies and other rules mandated by the Hotel. I understand that group contracts for corporate event and/or wedding groups have unique policies and terms that may not be the same as an individual reservation.
5. I certify that I am the authorized cardholder for this purchased travel and am authorizing Simply Classic Travels or its chosen tour operator or supplier to charge the listed amount to the credit card. I understand that all chargeback fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. I certify that I will verify all the information contained in the confirmation email I receive is accurate and I will ask for any corrections within 24 hours of receiving the email. If I do not update the information within this period, it will be deemed correct by Simply Classic Travels.
7. I understand that Simply Classic Travels is not an Insurance Agency, and that third party Trip Protection/Travel Insurance is optional, and the cost is non-refundable once purchased. I understand that Simply Classic Travels cannot sell, solicit, or negotiate travel insurance policies and that Simply Classic Travels has not made a binding assurance or promise about insurance coverage. I acknowledge that Simply Classic Travels has advised me about purchasing Travel Insurance and the possible results if I choose not to purchase Travel Insurance.
8. I acknowledge that Simply Classic Travels incurs expenses as a result of any reservation changes that I request, and I authorize Simply Classic Travels to charge a change fee of $25 per person per request for any changes that are requested or required after 24 hours of receiving my reservation confirmation email. This may include travel date changes, name changes, room category changes, and more.
9. I authorize Simply Classic Travels to retain a $100 per-person payment for the cancellation of this reservation with no regard for the reason for cancellation. Additional cancellation fees may be owed, in accordance with the contract terms, depending on when the reservation is cancelled. This cancellation fee also applies to all cancellations that result in a rebooking.
10. I acknowledge and understand that the signed charge authorization is a binding agreement for charging my submitted credit card, and as such, I waive any right to a chargeback in the case of trip delays, changes, or cancellations for any cause (excepting fraud), including a force majeure event, and I agree to the refund policies and procedures as outlined in the terms and conditions of the suppliers operating components of the trip. In the event that I attempt, without Simply Classic Travels’ authorization, to chargeback, reverse, or recollect a trip payment already made, Simply Classic Travels reserves the right to collect all additional costs, fees, and expenses associated with such chargeback, reversal, or recollection including, without limitation, attorney fees. I understand that my credit card statement may reflect the supplier's name Classic Vacations or other supplier’s name (ex: airlines) when transactions are completed on my behalf by Simply Classic Travels. I understand payment may take 3-5 business days to fully process and be reflected on my credit card statement. I understand that all chargeback fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
11. I acknowledge and understand that it is my responsibility to comply with the government's rules in the destinations I'm visiting, that are in effect during my trip. Government officials in the destinations I visit may change entry requirements, health protocols, and other rules for inbound visitors (including the possibility of health screenings, tests, and even mandatory quarantines) at their discretion and with little or no advance notice. I acknowledge and understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) remains highly contagious and is expected to cause regional outbreaks for the foreseeable future, which may affect travel and flights reserved during this period. All guests who are senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19, and each guest must consider the inherent risk of exposure and infection when making travel plans. In the event of health pandemics or states of emergency, the suppliers and/or resorts operating guests’ trip may change, delay, or cancel the services offered for the trip at their sole discretion and with little or no advance notice. I acknowledge and understand that Simply Classic Travels is a sales agent and has no control over these decisions and cannot be held liable for them.
12. I understand that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to any conflict of law provision. This Agreement is performable in whole or in part in Yuma, Arizona. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court located in Yuma, Arizona, over any suit, action
or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
13. I understand that by signing this that the Terms & Conditions apply to everyone on the reservation.
14. I certify that I have read the Terms & Conditions and the appropriate Travel Protection Plan details.
If there are any issues with submission, please contact an agent before the completion of this Agreement.