Day 1: Saturday, April 15: Depart for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Sunday April 16: Arrival at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Transfer to the Leonardo Plaza in Netanya for overnight.
Day 3: Monday, April 17: Caesarea, Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Mt. Precipice in Nazareth. Overnight at the Gail Beach in Galilee.
Day 4: Tuesday, April 18: Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch, visit Tamar BaKfar date farm for shopping. Overnight at the Gail Beach in Galilee.
Day 5: Wednesday, April 19: - Tel Dan, Banias Falls & Caesarea Philippi, Golan Heights, Mt Bental, Golan Heights winery. Overnight at the Gail Beach in Galilee.
Day 6: Thursday April 20: Bet Shean, Qaser EL Yahud Baptism, Masada with Cable car, swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at the David Resort at the Dead Sea hotel. Meeting after dinner at 7:30 PM.
Day 7: Friday, April 21: Ein Gedi, Wadi Qelt lookout, Genesis land with Lunch, Mt. Of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane, Western – “Wailing” Wall. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 8: Saturday, April 22: Israel Museum: Shrine of the book & Model of 2nd Jerusalem, Pools of Bethesda & St. Anne’s, Lithotrites/Antonia fortress, Bethlehem visit. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 9: Sunday, April 23: Temple Mount Visit, Western Wall Tunnels, The City of David including 3D movie, Southern steps, Yad Vashem. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 10: Monday, April 24: Wohl museum, Garden tomb with communion, Tour of the Knesset, Mahane Yehuda Market & Ben Yehuda Street for Shopping, Jaffa - Tel Aviv boardwalk & Farewell dinner. Transfer to Airport for flight.
Day 11: Tuesday, April 25: Arrive Home.
- Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
April 15, 2023
Departs Atlanta at 4:05, Arrives in Frankfurt at 7:00 AM, the next day.
Departs Frankfurt at 2:00 PM, Arrives in Tel Aviv at 7:05 PM
Flights from Israel:
April 25, 2023
Departs Tel Aviv at 4:50 AM, arrives in Frankfurt at 8:20 AM,
Departs Frankfurt at 10:15 AM, Arrives in Atlanta at 2:15 PM.
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: https://www.faa.gov/hazmat/packsafe/resources/media/PackSafe_for_Passengers_English.pdf