Register today to reserve your place on the tour!
- Round Trip from Seattle, Chicago or New York (for those who are interested)
- Hotels with breakfast & dinner daily
- Meeting and assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival with group flights
- Transfer between airport and hotels for passengers arriving and departing with group flights
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes, service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Luggage fees at airport (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended): available at AIG Travel Guard
- Single occupancy
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport
- Airline surcharges if applicable
Day 1- Sunday, September 1: Depart for Israel.
Day 2- Monday, September 2: Arrive Ben Gurion International Airport. Transfer to Hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 3- Tuesday, September 3: Jaffa, Independence Hall, Caesarea Martimia, Overnight at hotel in Haifa.
Day 4- Wednesday, September 4: Haifa View from Bahai Gardens, Haifa port – boat ride to Acco, Acco, Rosh Hanikra. Overnight at hotel in Haifa (or Tsfat?)
Day 5- Thursday, September 5: Tsfat, MIsgav Am, winery in Upper Galilee, Tel Dan, Caesarea Phillipi (Banias). Overnight at a hotel in Galilee.
Day 6- Friday, September 6: Beautiful Land Initiative (service project), Capernaum, Kursi, Susita, Overnight at hotel in Galilee.
Day 7- Saturday, September 7: Boat ride, Ancient Tiberius with hot springs, Magdala, Yardenit Jordan river baptisms. Overnight at hotel in Galilee.
Day 8- Sunday, September 8: Kfar Kedem, Tzipori, Meggido. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Monday, September 9: Emek Zurim archaeological sifting, City of David, Southern Steps, Western Wall. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10- Tuesday, September 10: Shepherds field, Herodian, Hebron – Machpelah cave, tel Rumida. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 11: Wednesday, September 11: Gilgal Argaman, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea Swim. Dinner overnight at hotel in Jerusalem or transfer to Airport with farewell dinner.
Day 12- Wednesday, September12 : Arrive Home.
Itinerary subject to change
For more information contact Sherry Moore: Sherry@YosherTours.com
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
- Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)
Deposits and Payments: A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required from each traveler along with their reservation form to guarantee the booking as soon as possible. The remaining balance is due in 3 payments.
- The remaining balance can be paid online (with a 4% convenience fee) or by check according to our payment schedule. -