Day 1: Tuesday, November 28: Depart for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Wednesday, November 29: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. Meet your guide and driver. Dinner and overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 3: Thursday, November 30: Independence Hall and Jaffa, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo. Transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 4: Friday, December 1: Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes, St. Peter Fish Lunch, Magdala, Sea of Galilee Boat ride. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 5: Saturday, December 2: Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, Mt. Bental. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 6: Sunday, December 3: Qaser El Yahud Baptismal site, Genesis Land, Mt Scopus Overlook of Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Monday, December 4: City of David, Southern Steps of the Temple Mount, Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnels, Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in Jerusalem. Evening worship at Sukkat Hallel.
Day 8: Tuesday, December 5: Dead Sea Day: Ein Gedi, Masada, Qumran, Swim at Dead Sea. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Wednesday, December 6: Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Lion’s Gate, Pools of Bethesda, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Christian Quarter, Arab Quarter. Garden Tomb, Farewell dinner and flight home.
Day 10: Thursday, December 7: Arrive home
-Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
November 28, 2023
Departs Austin at 2:10 PM, Arrives in Chicago at 4:51 PM.
Departs Chicago at 9:15 PM, Arrives in Tel Aviv at 4:40 PM, the next day (Nov 29).
Flights from Israel:
November 7, 2023
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:50 AM, Arrives in Chicago at 5:35 AM
Departs Chicago at 7:10 AM, Arrives in Austin at 9:56 AM.
Flight Itinerary is subject to changes
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)