Who’s Traveling to Dubai? KJ Travels Experience and You!
May 16-21 2025
This is a Land Only Trip
Hotel and Tour Only
6 Days 5 Nights
You have worked so hard. Now come to Luxury. Come travel to Dubai with KJ Travels Experience LLC.
The city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates is no doubt one of the hottest travel destinations at the moment; the city offers endless shopping, exotic cultural experiences, non-stop sunshine, and golden beaches.
Travel Deal Highlights
- Soak up in beautiful city views on an ‘abra’ water taxi across Dubai Creek
- Experience the essence and soul of Dubai while enjoying dinner in an elegant vintage-style floating dhow cruise
- Relish unforgettable thrilling desert safari over the magnificent Sand Dunes
- Enjoy a tasteful barbeque dinner in a desert camp and watch electrifying exotic belly performances to rhythmic Arabic tunes
Located ten minutes from Dubai International Airport and a five-minute walk from the closest metro station, our hotel offers seamless access to Dubai attractions.
- The Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Creek
Ideal for both leisure and business travelers, our hotel is also within close proximity to:
- World Trade Center
- Dubai Financial Center (DIFC)
- Coca Cola Arena
Enjoy modern rooms and suites overlooking the city, with Signature Sleep Experience® Bed, Nespresso® machines, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
What's included in this trip:
- 05 Nights stay in Dubai with daily breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- All Taxes
- KJ Travels Swag Bag
- Meet and Greet
★ KJ Travels Experience Travel Consultants will be traveling with you ★
What's not included:
- Early Check in / Checkout at the hotels
- Meals other than specified
- Any Optional Tours
- Tips for drivers and personal expenses
a. Gratuties for Tour guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
b. Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Personal items
- All other expenses not mentioned in cost includes
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Day 1 Friday
Dubai Arrival (DXB)
Arrival at Dubai airport. Upon arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Dubai, a destination of the 21st century. This incredible city offers myriad things to do for all types of Travelers.
- Check into our 5 Star Hotel.
- Meet and Greet (location and time TBA)
- Leisure Time
Day 2 Saturday
- Leisure Time
- Tour the City On Your Own
Day 3 Sunday
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Buffet breakfast at hotel, Morning free at Leisure for Individual Activities.
03:30 PM - Pick up from the hotel lobby & proceed for Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Later on, we proceed towards our camp with a stop en route to experience a memorable desert Sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with Arabic coffee, tea, and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire, while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a Tanoura Dance Show and an exotic Belly Performance to the rhythmic beat of Arabian music.
Our evening ends with a barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies accompanied by authentic Arabic music
09:30 PM - After dinner return back to the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast | Dinner
Day 4 Monday
Half Day City Tour of Dubai (4 hours) & Dinner Cruise
Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
08:00 AM - Meet your tour guide in the lobby for your city tour of Dubai.
Get acquainted with Dubai on this 4-hour tour, led By a professional guide. Experience the historical Al Bastakiya Quarter and watch Dubai’s rise from fishing village to one of the world’s fastest Growing cities at Dubai Museum. Soak up beautiful city views on an ’Abra Water Taxi’ across Dubai Creek; browse the bustling Gold and Spice Souks; and take snapshots of Jumeirah Mosque, whose domes and minarets echo the medieval Fatimid Style. Plus, stop to see one of Dubai’s greatest icons the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel & capture the photos from outside Atlantis the Palm Island..
01:00 PM - After sightseeing return to hotel.
Afternoon is free for Individual activities.
07:00 PM - Meet in the lobby for pickup to the sunset dinner cruise.
A visit to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise along the Dubai Creek in a Traditional Wooden Dhow. This unforgettable experience showcases the true spirit of Dubai intertwining tradition with the modern as the dhow gently slips along the Creek offering spectacular views of the present and the days gone by. Admire the architecture of places such as the National Bank of Dubai and the Spectacular Chamber of Commerce building. Feast on a sumptuous International buffet dinner before returning to the pier. This nostalgic journey down the memory lane lasts for about two hours.
09:30 PM - After the cruise, transfer back to the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast | Dinner
OPTIONAL TOUR - Abu Dhabi City Tour
After breakfast day at leisure on your own or take an optional tour to Abu Dhabi at additional cost.
08:30 AM - Meet in the lobby for pickup for the Abu Dhabi tour. Morning drive to Abu Dhabi, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi the capital city of the UAE.
Abu Dhabi City Tour: Abu Dhabi Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the breathtaking third-largest mosque in the world, to learn more about the religion and customs of Abu Dhabi. It is one of the world’s most impressive structures, with 82 golden-coated domes and white marble construction. Our Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour begins in Dubai with pickup from the specified location and travels directly on Sheikh Zayed Road to Abu Dhabi’s opulent Emirates Palace, a luxury hotel. From there, the tour continues to Abu Dhabi Corniche, which has a variety of restaurants. Finally, we stop for 30 minutes at Ferrari World Theme Park for a photo stop.
05:00 PM - After the Abu Dhabi city tour transfer back to the hotel.
Passports are Required
passport valid for six months beyond travel dates
- When booking your flights you should arrive in Dubai on May 16, 2025, this means that depending on your departure city you may have to fly out on May 14th or 15th to arrive in Dubai on May 16, 2025.
- You must book your departure flight from Dubai departing on May 21, 2025.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before November 16, 2025.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive a VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you via email.
- A credit card will be required at check-in to cover anticipated room incidentals.
- A private Facebook group will be created 120 days before travel.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name change fee of $75 will occur.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on the travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- For those booking your own flights, all flight itineraries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 45 days before departure no later than March 30, 2025, so your round-trip transfers can be scheduled.
- If you submit your flight itinerary after the due date you are subject to a $30 late fee.
- Roommate matching is not available.
- Hotel check-in time is 3:00 pm.
- Hotel check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- If you choose our payment plan option, monthly payments are required to keep your booking current unless your payment is larger than the required monthly payment amount. You must also ensure that your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You don't have to attend all tours, you are more than welcome to stay at the hotel or have leisure time to do as you please.
- Wear comfortable shoes for the tours.
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please purchase Travel Insurance to protect your investment.