Join Rainbow Getaways Events for our Cruise for Charity aboard the Celebrity Ascent on January 21, 2024, as we sail to the Western Caribbean to support an LGBTQ+ Charity.
During this week-long adventure, you will sail to the Bahamas, Mexico, and Grand Cayman while supporting an amazing LGBTQ+ Charity. Relax in the pool with your included drink package, eat gourmet food in stunning restaurants, and attend private Bears Getaway events throughout the week.
The fourth ship in the revolutionary Edge® Series, Celebrity Ascent, takes the innovative outward-facing design further than ever, creating an even closer connection between you, the sea, and every exciting place on the horizon. Soak up the sun, salt breezes, and stunning scenery in newly expanded open-air spaces. Savor fine dining that rivals anything you’d find on land. And discover even more ways to relax and renew.
Higher ceilings. Airier venues. Flowing architecture so every deck, every experience, is seamlessly connected. From the mind-blowing Eden to the sea’s only Magic Carpet®, each Edge Series ship leaves traditional thinking in its wake.
Book by September 1, 2023, to lock in the best rates. This is one cruise you don't want to miss!
- Inside (economical and great for those who don't spend much time in their cabin)
- Oceanview (your porthole gives you natural light)
- Balcony (porthole or infinite)
- Concierge (provide small extras to make your cruise extra memorable)
- AquaClass (unlimited Thermal Suite access, dining in Blu, and upgraded room amenities) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- The Retreat - Suite Class taken to a whole new level. This is a true retreat from life with access to the Retreat Sundeck, Lounge, Restaurant, and your own personal attendant. Email email@example.com to book
What's included in this trip:
- Your choice of luxurious accommodations based on double occupancy (a Single Supplement of 200% applies. If you're looking for a cabin-mate, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A $50 Donation to an LGBTQ+ Charity per sailed cabin
- Meals in the main dining rooms
- Classic Drink Package - Choose from an incredible array of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, wines by the glass, sodas, juices, specialty coffee, and bottled water
- Basic Wi-Fi - Stay in touch with the included basic internet to surf the web, check your email, and use messaging apps
- Crew Tips - We've got your tips covered for your cabin attendant, servers, and bartenders.
- Prices are inclusive of Celebrity taxes and port fees
- Waived Rainbow Getaways Travel Research and Planning Fee
- Pre- or Post-Cruise Accommodation
- Travel insurance to protect yourself and your travel investment
- Transfers to or from the cruise port
- Shore Excursions
- Specialty Dining
- Spa Services
January 21, 2024 - Fort Lauderdale, FL: Arrive in Fort Lauderdale and transfer to the port.
January 22 - Nassau Bahamas: Explore the capital city of Bahamas, swim with a dolphin, or casually walk the shops just outside of the port.
January 23 - Day at Sea: Spend time exploring the Celebrity Ascent, relaxing with your fellow cruisers.
January 24 - Cozumel, Mexico: Go for an adventure, taste tequilas, or explore the island.
January 25 - Day at Sea: Spend a second day relaxing in the pool, trying your luck at the casino, or tasting new drinks during a bar hop
January 26 - George Town, Grand Caymen: Relax on the beach, go snorkeling in pristine waters, check out Hell, and shop at local stores
January 27 - Day at Sea: Enjoy one last day at sea. Chill by the pool, drink in Eden, go to an Art Auction, or pamper yourself in the spa.
January 28 - Fort Lauderdale, FL: Disembark the ship
Exposure to pathogens (such as the virus that causes COVID-19) is an inherent risk in places where people may result in severe illness or death. Exposure may occur at any point during your voyage, onboard or ashore. Remaining on board at all times during your voyage will not prevent exposure because pathogens may be brought on board by others, including passengers who choose to participate in shore excursions or activities ashore in our various ports of calls or private destinations. Celebrity's health and safety measures mitigate the risk of exposure but cannot eliminate it entirely. Before booking or sailing on a cruise, all guests should consider their individual risk level for severe illness resulting from pathogen exposure and make an informed travel decision on that basis. We recommend guests with a higher risk of severe illness consult with their doctor prior to booking or sailing with us.
By booking a cruise with us, on behalf of yourself and/or others for whom you are acting (collectively "you" or "your"), you acknowledge that you understand the risks related to exposure to pathogens and their resulting illnesses while cruising with us, including those relating to guests who are at a higher risk of severe illness.
Further, you agree to review and comply with the Celebrity Guest Health, Safety, and Conduct Policy, as well as any other health or safety instructions, or other posted signage. Failure to do so will lead to you being denied boarding or may constitute cause for your removal, as well as the denial of boarding or removal of your traveling party, from the vessel.
A deposit of $350 per person is due at the time of booking. Your final payment is due by October 9, 2021. Cancellation penalties may apply: