Day 1: Monday, November 13: Depart for Tel Aviv.
Day 2: Tuesday, November 14: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Overnight at Galilee.
Day 3: Wednesday, November 15: Sea of Galilee Boat Ride, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Fish Lunch, Capernaum, Yardenit baptisms. Overnight in the Galilee.
Day 4: Thursday, November 16: Jordan Valley, Dead Sea swim, lunch at Almog, Ascent to Jerusalem, Mt. of Olives Overlook, Palm Sunday Road, Garden of Gethsemane. Check-in to the Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Friday, November 17: Mt. Zion – Upper room, St. Peter Ingalikantu, Lunch near Food Market, Free Time at Mahane Yehuda Food Market. return to the Dan Panorama hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Saturday, November 18: Garden Tomb with worship time & communion, Pools of Bethesda, Lunch at Nortadam. Return to hotel for dinner. Visit Sukkat Hallel for a worship time. Overnight at Dan Panorama hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Sunday, November 19: Jewish Quarter - View the Temple Mount, Western Wall Tunnels, Western Wall, Southern Steps, Lunch at Boulgouji, Temple Institute, Free time in Old City for shopping, Farewell Dinner, Jaffa. Transport to Airport for evening flight.
Day 8: Monday, November 20: Arrive Home.
- Itinerary subject to change-
You will be assigned one of these options below:
Flights from the USA through New York / JFK
November 13, 2023
Departs Dallas at 5:11 PM, Arrives at 9:41 PM
Departs Dallas at 2:50 PM, arrives in New York/JFK at 7:18 PM
Departs New York/JFK at 11:15 PM, arrives in Tel Aviv at 5:00 PM, the next day (Nov 14).
Flights from Israel through New York/JFK:
November 20, 2023
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:20 AM, arrives in New York/JFK at 5:55 AM.
Departs New York/JFK at 7:59 AM, Arrives in Dallas at 11:14 AM.
Flights subject to change.
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)