El Totumo Mud Volcano or Mud Bath
Take a mud bath at a natural volcano just outside the city. This volcano has medicinal components that work on your body making you skin as soft as a baby's. This volcano is also called "The Fountain of Youth".
Optional for Mud Volcano:
Support the local community by taking their optional services and the suggested prices:
- Massage in the Mud ($10.000 COP)
- Ladies that wash you off (10.000 COP)
- Tip for camera man ($10.000 COP)
Also, bring towels and water shoes/flip flops.
NOTE: IF you don’t want to use the optional services, please make sure you gently but firmly say : “NO, GRACIAS”.
Otherwise, they will assume you agreed on using their service.
Island hopping and Beach Party
Take part on this journey to the national/natural park called “The Rosario Islands” as well as a visit to the party beach called “Cholón”, where boats meet and start the party. After that, we go for our included lunch at the Island of Baru to stop at Playa blanca beach where we stay until we depart back to the city.
Your trip includes:
- 5 days/ 4 nights at 4.5 star property
- Breakfast Buffet is included per adult, per day
- Meet & Greet
- A Cultural Day Trip to Palenque
- Half-day trip to El Totumo Mud Volcano
- Island hopping and beach party
- Airport transportation to and from CTG
- Laughs, smiles, and great experiences
Non-Refundable Deposit $150
If you are booking for double occupancy, you can book one of two ways:
• Select double occupancy and choose 1 person, which will generate your individual invoice
• Select double occupancy and choose 2 people, both totals will be on invoice
Spaces ARE limited!
- Travel insurance (use InsureMyTrip or TravelInsurance.com)
- Airfare, arrive at Rafael Nunez International Airport (CTG)
- Triple and quad occupancy not available ( 3 -4 people in a room)
- Food not mentioned
- Hotel, restaurant & tour gratuities are not included.
*Travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended in the event that you are unable to make the trip.
Note: All payments to ABrown Planning Travel Services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If needed, ABrown Planning Travel Services will assist with helping to partner you with a roommate for this trip. Book double occupancy and indicate that you need a roommate.
**In the event you have selected a double occupancy and there is no roommate available or your assigned roommate cancels, you will be subject to any additional cost to switch to single occupancy. Prices vary based on room category selected.**
- If another single occupancy is willing to room with you, that is an option but at both parties discretion.
- If your roommate cancels, you are responsible for the price difference from double to single occupancy or finding a new roommate.
- If your roommate cancels, YOU are responsible for getting a new roommate or the price difference to change the room from double to single occupancy.