- Your reservation will officially join the list for our group once we receive your deposit, pending availability at the time we receive your deposit. Due to the popularity of our tours, we cannot hold space unless a deposit has been received. If the trip is sold out, you will be notified and offered to join the wait list. Your deposit is refundable until the final payment date or until final payment is received, whichever comes first.
- Pricing advertised is based on availability and could increase should this trip sell out and the cruise line gives us more space to fill at a higher price.
- By signing below, you are authorizing Travel World of Crosby to use this card for the final payment with our supplier(s). In some cases you might see a charge by our supplier(s) and/or a charge by Travel World of Crosby that would total the final payment amount due for the trip.
- If you do not want to use this card for the final payment, it will be your responsibility to notify us in writing, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, of the desire to change cards so that we may send you a new card authorization form. This needs to be requested by you no later than 5 business days prior to the final payment date. If you choose to pay your final payment by check, your check will need to be received by Travel World of Crosby 5 business days prior to the final payment date.
- For cruises, this is the same credit card that will be used to complete your online check-in that we will do on your behalf. You can always change this card with the cruise ship as you go through the cruise ship embarkation process upon arrival to the cruise port.
- After submitting this Tour Reservation Form, you will be emailed an invoice for your trip including a payment schedule that indicates the deposit amount due immediately and your final payment date and amount.
- A Tour Reservation Form needs to be completed for each person attending this trip.
- We strongly encourage all travelers to purchase travel insurance/travel protection. If you declined travel insurance in your Tour Reservation Form, you will be offered another opportunity to make this purchase to protect you loss/damages in the instance you cannot attend and/or have a medical emergency while on this trip.
- This tour is arranged by Travel World of Crosby and becomes an escorted trip at 20 passengers. We act only as an agent for the tour participants, firms, companies or groups providing services to each. We reserve the right to modify the schedule as circumstances may warrant to expedite the tour and to assure the safety of all tour participants. By issuing documents to you, Travel World of Crosby does not assume liability for injury, damage, accidents, loss, delay or irregularities.
Click to sign