Day 1: Thursday, January 25th: Depart from SFO to TLV.
Day 2: Friday, January 26th: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. Welcome Dinner at Resort Hadera Hotel. Shabbat service at the hotel – Wine and Chala.
Day 3: Saturday, January 27th: 10:00 AM departure. Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Falafel Lunch at Mazia’s, Megiddo, overnight at Resort Hadera hotel.
Day 4: Sunday, January 28th: Lunch box from hotel to be picked up in morning. Mt. precipice overlook of Nazareth, Lunch, Zippori, Mt. Arbel lookout, Magdala, Dinner & Overnight at En Gev hotel on Sea of Galilee.
Day 5: Monday, January 29th: Jesus boat Museum, Sea of Galilee boat ride, Capernaum, Fish Lunch at David’s Harp, Mt. of Beatitudes, Kursi, Baptism at En Gev (If interested) , Dinner & Overnight at En Gev hotel on Sea of Galilee.
Day 6: Tuesday, January 30th: Tel Dan, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch in Banias, Banias Falls, Mt. Bental, Valley of Tears. Dinner & Overnight at En Gev hotel on Sea of Galilee.
Day 7: Wednesday, January 31: Jordan Valley, Beit Shean, Qumran, Lunch at Qumran, Masada. Overnight at hotel in Dead Sea.
Day 8: Thursday, February 1: Ein Gedi, Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Garden of Gethsemane, Lunch at Notere Dam hotel, Jaffa Gate, Upper Room, Cardo & Jewish quarter sites, Western wall Tunnels, Pools of Bethesda, Antonia Fortress, overnight at Dan Panorama hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Friday, February 2: Yad Vashem, City of David with pool of Siloam, Southern Steps, Garden Tomb. Dinner & overnight at Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10: Saturday, February 3: FREE DAY – NO BUS NO GUIDE. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 11: Sunday, February 4: 7:00 AM visit to Temple Mount. Check out of hotel at 10:00 AM, Valley of Ellah, Drive through Negev Desert to Eilat, Stop at lookout on the Ramon Crater on the way. Overnight at hotel in Astral Maris Hotel in Eilat.
Day 12: Monday, February 5: Timna park with Replica of Tabernacle. Afternoon at Astral Maris hotel for packing. Dinner at hotel and transfer to Ramon Airport for flight.
Day 13: Tuesday, February 6: Arrive home.
Itinerary subject to change
JAN 25, 2024
Departs San Francisco At 7:30 PM, Arrives at Tel Aviv at 7:35PM (next day, Jan 26)
Flights from Israel:
FEB 6, 2024
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:55 AM, Arrives at San Francisco At 6:00am
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: