Please visit www.radtravelgroup.com, call Your Next Radventure d/b/a/ RAD Travel Group at (317) 606-3679 or contact us via email at admin@nextradventure.
Guest are required to make reservations in the full name that is listed on his/her government document that they will use for travel. If you need to make any changes to a name after travel has been booked and/or travel documents have been issued, clients will be responsible for all name change fees, if applicable.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS:
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank VISA page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel descriptions pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. We strongly suggest all cruise passengers have a valid passport in their possession while cruising.
Provided full payment is received by or on the final payment due date, travel documents and instructions will be sent via email and/or mail 30 days prior to travel if not sooner.
Deposit is due at the time of booking. No reservations are held until the deposit is received.
Payments can be made using a major credit card or bank account. Final payment must be received in full 30-90 days before travel depending on the trip.
A $50 late fee will be assessed 5 days after the designated due date. If the client is late more than 3 times during their payment plan, the client’s reservation will be canceled, and no refunds or credits will be issued.
Late payments at the time of final payment will incur a $100 late fee.
All payments to RAD Travel Group are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because RAD Travel Group has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines, and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain refunds. This allows us to have competitive pricing and flexible payment options.
- RAD Travel Group strongly suggests that all trip participants purchase travel insurance. The minimum coverage amount suggested for travel insurance is $150,000. We highly encourage you to purchase travel insurance as soon as possible in case you must cancel your trip. Refer to your travel insurance policy to seek reimbursement.
- The minimum coverage amount suggested of $150,000 should include medical and evacuation. When adding the line item labeled medical in the travel insurance policy to the line item marked evacuation in the travel policy; that coverage amount must total at least $150,000
All prices listed are per person based upon shared twin room occupancy unless otherwise clearly specified. Prices do not include items of personal nature such as laundry, wine, water, beverages, food (other than at all-inclusive resorts or where clearly specified), passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes unless specifically indicated in the package inclusions. Prices are correct at the time of publication; however, as airfare continually fluctuate and classes of service may have limited capacity, tour package prices and availability will change accordingly. In case of human or computer error, RAD Travel Group reserves the right to re-invoice for the correct price or service. A full refund will be made to passenger who choose not to pay an increase, provided RAD Travel Group receives a written cancellation within five days of the price increase notification.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION
Form of Payment:
Payment is accepted via credit card or bank account drafts
A deposit is due at the time of reservation. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. All reservations (except where specified) will require a deposit.
All reservations can be paid in full at the time of booking as long as the tour still has available space.
A $50 late fee will be assessed 5 days after the designated due date. If the client is late more than 3 times during their payment plan, the client’s reservation will be canceled, and no refunds or credits will be issued.
Late payments at the time of final payment will incur a $100 late fee.
Once reservations have been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Email your cancellation request to email@example.com with your trip destination, trip month, trip year, full name, and date of travel. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 48 hours, please contact Andrea by phone to ensure your information was received.
Changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause will incur a $50 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and rebooking. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
TRAVELERS WITH DISABILITIES
In order to fully enjoy your travel, we recommend that you select a trip that is suitable to your physical capabilities. Tour participants requiring any form of assistance, including travelers with physical disabilities, sight or hearing impairments, are required to notify RAD Travel Group prior to reservation for review and our agreement. Additionally, the tour participant must be accompanied by an individual responsible for providing those services. Tour managers, guides, drivers, or other tour, hotel, and ship personnel are not able to provide such assistance. In order to participate in escorted tours, passengers must always be able to understand and follow instructions given by the Tour Director, both for the successful operation of the tour as well as for their personal safety. RAD Travel Group reserves the right to reject participation or remove any individual from a tour if notification was not provided and/or when in our sole judgement, continued participation would significantly hinder the services to be provided to all guests. Expenses, including cancellation fees and/or costs for alternate travel plans or to return home, will be the sole responsibility of the passenger. Escorted tours are fact paced, often requiring lengthy walks over uneven terrain. In the interests of group harmony, clients should be able to maintain the pace of the tour.
Wheelchairs & Walkers:
USA Tours: Pursant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA), RAD Travel Group seeks to accommodate disabled travelers to the extent possible and consistent with the specific tour itinerary. Nevertheless, you may find that certain tour features may not be accessible to the extent that you require a wheelchair, scooter, or other special equipment to participate. We cannot provide individual assistance to travelers with wheelchairs or other mobility devices. We regret that some itineraries cannot accommodate wheelchairs or motorized scooters. Passengers are required to advise RAD Travel Group of their accessibility requirements prior to booking in order for RAD Travel Group to determine if reasonable accommodations are available. RAD Travel Group will endeavor to accommodate special needs, but does not guarantee that it will be able to do so in all cases.
Hotels, sea and river cruises outside of the United states are not required to comply with ADA requirements and therefore may not have ramps, wide entryways, or elevators to accommodate disabled passengers or devices such as wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters. Due to physical constraints and space limitations, wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters may not be taken aboard motor coaches and river cruises.
Service animals cannot be accommodated on international escorted tours. Passengers on USA escorted tours who require a service dog because of a disability should check with RAD Travel Group prior to booking.
RAD Travel Group is not responsible for the services and policies imposed by the airlines. Airline schedules and flights are subject to change without notice. RAD Travel Group is not responsible for penalties incurred for tickets, international or domestic, not issued by RAD Travel Group due to schedule and/or flight changes.
Airline Tickets: Once full payment is received, RAD Travel Group airline tickets will be issued and are fully non-refundable. Should airline tickets require issuance earlier than the Final Payment due date, you may be required to pay a larger non-refundable deposit and/or complete full payment.
Airline Seat Assignments: The airlines bear sole authority of assigning seats on group flights. All RAD Travel Group airline contracts are for economy class seats only. If you require another class of service, you may consider purchasing your own flights and purchasing your land only package from RAD Travel Group.
Airline Name Changes: Any name change including minor spelling corrections may require airline reservations to be canceled and rebooked. Reservations are subject to current availability and pricing at the time of rebooking. Once airline tickets are issued, subsequent name corrections will be subject to an airline rebooking fee which may be as much as the full value of the airline ticket plus a $50 revision fee per change. RAD Travel Group will not be held responsible for the denial of services by a carrier due to any name discrepancy. Name changes must be advised in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airline Taxes & Fuel Surcharges: If you purchased airfare, airline taxes and fuel surcharges are included. Prior to completion of full payment there is a potential for a price increase(s) due to increases in government-levied taxes and fees and/or fuel surcharges. To avoid potential increases, you may choose to accelerate your final payment in order that your tickets may be issued. Once issued, airline tickets are no longer subject to potential increases but are fully non-refundable. Certain overseas domestic flights are subject to air taxes which can only be paid locally; in these cases, the specific flights and amounts of those taxes are indicated in our package presentation and pre-departure documentation.
Schedule Changes: In the event of an airline schedule change, RAD Travel Group will make every effort to inform passengers of the schedule change and new flight schedule prior to departure. RAD Travel Group is not responsible for schedule changes including, when applicable, changes in routing and/or the number of stops in the itinerary. RAD Travel Group is unable to provide compensation for schedule changes, seat assignment modifications, or cancellations implemented by an airline. In the event of any change in flight itinerary made directly between passengers and their airline, it is the passengers' responsibility to advise RAD Travel Group of amended flight details in writing at email@example.com. RAD Travel Group cannot be held responsible for land services, including arrival and/or departure transfers, if flights are changed without its knowledge.
SIGHTSEEING & ITINERARY:
Will be operated by motor-vehicle, its size dictated by the number of participants. RAD Travel Group tours have been designed to accommodate individuals as well as groups. Times listed in itineraries are approximate and meant only as guidelines. Some itineraries may have early morning start times for sightseeing in order to complete the touring during daylight hours or avoid afternoon heat in tropical and desert climates. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for all scheduled flights, cruises, and package components. Arriving late may be considered a "no-show", in which case you will not be eligible for refund for the unused service(s). We cannot guarantee the number of passengers who will be on any given tour. You may find that you are traveling with a sizeable group or only with your own companions. Services, however, will remain constant no matter the number of tour participants. Persons requiring any assistance or who have any form of disability should refer to section "Travelers With Disabilities". On dates including, but not limited to religious holidays and national celebrations, some monuments and sites may be closed. On these occasions, touring itineraries may be amended to reflect these closures. Occasionally, during holidays and certain periods, and/or due to unforeseen circumstances including weather conditions there may be last-minute changes, sometimes after arrival, in affecting the sequence of the tour, locations visited and/or hotels. Therefore, we reserve the right to adjust the sequence and/or substitute any hotels with others of similar category. In such cases there will be no cost adjustment. National monuments and tourist sites regularly undergo renovations, which can obscure the monument's view. No tour will be canceled due to renovations, however RAD Travel Group will decide based on the conditions whether to amend an itinerary. RAD Travel Group itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently and with due consideration.
Rail: Once full payment is received, RAD Travel Group will select train times, rail tickets will be issued and are fully non-refundable. Except where requested in writing prior to final payment. Passengers traveling with a group may not request alternative train times. Once issued, rail tickets are valid for the dates and times specified. Some exchanges must be done locally at the station due to fare restrictions. Changes may be subject to local charges, fees, and fare increases. Once the booked train has departed, changes are no longer possible, nor can amendments be completed on board the train. RAD Travel Group does not control seat assignments which are entirely at the discretion of the rail companies. Once rail tickets are issued, they are fully non-refundable and non-changeable.
You will be matched with a roommate once you have paid more than 75% of the balance of your travel reservations and provided the person you will be matched with has also paid 75% of her balance. If the roommate match cannot be made, the client is responsible for the cost of the single supplement.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY IDENTIFYING YOUR OWN ROOMMATE:
If your roommate fails to book her trip or pay for her trip in full, you will be giving the option to be matched with a traveler needing a roommate. If the roommate match cannot be made, the client is responsible for the cost of the single supplement.
RAD Travel Group is not responsible for any communicable diseases you may be exposed to or contract while on the trip.
By submitting a deposit or payment, you formally accept RAD Travel Group's Terms & Conditions as stated herein. Any violation will constitute a breach and forfeiture of any and all payments.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY:
RAD Travel Group its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and affiliates, does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip including, for example, ownership or control over hotels or other lodging facilities, airline, vessel, bus, van or other transportation companies, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions or equipment used thereon, food service or entertainment providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors. As a result, RAD Travel Group is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party. Without limitation, RAD Travel Group is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, pests or insects, marine life or vegetation of any sort, dangers incident to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc., sanitation problems, food poisoning, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, illness, epidemics or the threat thereof or for any other cause beyond the direct control of RAD Travel Group. In addition, I release RAD Travel Group from its own negligence and assume all risk thereof.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
I am aware that travel such as that I am undertaking involves hazardous activities, with a risk of illness, injury or death which may be caused by forces of nature, animals, insects or flora, the negligence of RAD Travel Group, or other persons and companies known or unknown, or of willful or criminal conduct of third parties. I am aware that weather conditions may be severe, adverse and/or unpleasant. I am also aware that medical services or facilities may not be readily available or accessible during some or all of the time during which I am participating on the trip. In order to partake of the enjoyment and excitement of this trip I am willing to accept the risks and uncertainty involved as being an integral part of my adventure. I hereby accept and assume full responsibility for any and all risks of illness, injury or death and of the negligence of RAD Travel Group and agree to hold harmless and release RAD Travel Group from claims of third party negligence. I understand the physical requirements of the activity in which I will be participating, and I currently have no known physical, medical or mental condition which would impair my ability to participate in this tour or my safety in this activity, and I am willing to assume all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition. I hereby authorize RAD Travel Group or my local groundhandler or others to arrange for any emergency medical treatment and hospitalization as may be necessary for me because of participation in this activity without my further consent.
COVID AND GLOBAL EVENTS:
As the worldwide COVID-19 corona-virus pandemic remains ongoing at this time, I acknowledge that for this reason, and other reasons not reasonably foreseeable at this time, these travel plans may be interrupted or canceled by the supplier that is providing them, a government entity or other third party over which RAD Travel Group has no control. Moreover, I understand that should I elect to purchase travel insurance, the terms of the policy will dictate whether, and to what extent, coverage for any financial loss may exist under the circumstances. By signing below, I hereby agree to hold RAD Travel Group harmless and release the agency from any and all liability for any damages, including but not limited to monetary losses, I may incur as a result of such interruption or cancellation of these travel plans. For the avoidance of doubt, I further agree that RAD Travel Group will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, natural catastrophes, breakdown of internet service, fire, explosion or national strikes.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while traveling. Such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and possible death. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with RAD Travel Group.
As travel opens around the world, all destinations, airports, air carriers, hotels, restaurants, transfer companies, car rental companies, shops and excursions have established COVID-19 safety measures and precautions which may change from day to day. These safety measures may include, but are not limited to: curfews, attraction closings and reduced hours, size of group gatherings, social distancing requirements, health screenings, self-quarantine requirements and COVID test results. By signing this agreement, I accept ultimate responsibility for myself and my traveling party to have all the necessary provisions for travel (such as COVID test results, pre-travel questionnaires, etc.) Moreover, I understand that I should assume responsibility for the necessary and required documents (such as COVID test results, pre-travel questionnaires, etc.) considering COVID-19, to travel to my specific destination.
THE RAD EXPERIENCE
- RAD Travel Group has the right to refuse trip attendees deposit for any reasons.
- RAD Travel Group trips have been curated for adults least 21 years of age.
- All payments made to RAD Travel Group or tour operators are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Not all places have the same standards of the Western world (customer service, service times, food variety, air conditioning, ice, straws, cold water, cultural, religious norms, transportation, facial towels, etc.). RAD Travel Group encourages all guest to research our destination before the trip is booked so that each guest is aware of the conditions of where we are traveling.
- During periods of the trip wifi may not be accessible. And that sometimes the wifi signal can be spotty. RAD Travel Group cannot guarantee working wifi or internet at any time during the trip.
- RAD Travel Group will not reimbursement any trip attendee if any part of the trip is missed for any reasons. This includes but are not limited to late arrival due to flight delays, early departure, delayed airport transfers, etc. RAD Travel Group will do our best to reschedule an activity given that rescheduling does not add any additional expenses to RAD Travel Group. If RAD Travel Group is unable to reschedule at no additional cost, there will be no reimbursement of any activity.
- Any airport transfers provided by RAD Travel Group will be provided on the trip start date (5am - 11pm local time) and final day (12am - 12pm local time) of the trip. If trip attendee arrives before the trip starts, arrives to the trip late, leaves before the trip ends, arrives or departs outside of the said times, or stays longer than the trip last it is attendees’ responsibility to make her own lodging, local transport, and airport transportation. Airport transfers will only be arranged to/from trip accommodations. If RAD Travel Group confirms that our driver is at the airport to pick guest up, and guest decides to book their own transport, there will be no reimbursement for airport transport given.
- All trip attendees are required to submit flight and travel insurance information to RAD Travel Group at least 6 weeks before trip departure date. If flight information is not received at least 6 weeks before the trip, RAD Travel Group cannot guarantee airport transfers. Attendee may be responsible for their own transfer.
- RAD Travel Group trips are generally planned 9-12 months in advance and the initial itinerary provided is subject to change. Circumstances may arise where we must make changes. These changes may result in shorter breaks between activities or change of activity. RAD Travel Group will do everything in our power to ensure that the trip goes on as planned.
- It is trip attendees’ responsibility to provide RAD Travel Group with accurate contact information. Should any contact information change, it is attendees’ responsibility to update RAD Travel Group.
- RAD Travel Group trips depart on time. Attendees will be provided with a final itinerary before the trip departure date. RAD Travel Group will leave promptly at the time listed on the itinerary. Any guest not present at the time of departure is subject to be left behind. RAD Travel Group will not reimburse anyone who misses an activity due to not arriving at the departure location on time. If there are any changes to the times of departure all guests will be notified in person or via Whatsapp.
- RAD Travel Group prepays for airport transfers roughly 30 days before the trip based on arrival / departure times. Arrival flight delays are monitored by our transport companies whom in turn are able to wait for any guest whose flight arrives late. In regards to departure times our transport companies are not as flexible. Guest should note that no changes to departure times or counts will be made less than 2 weeks out from the trip or during the trip. If guest provides their flight information to RAD Travel Group after it is requested (1 month before departure) guest may need to arrange their own arrival and departure transfer.
- Hotel Deposits. RAD Travel Group covers the full price of each room; however, members may be asked for a credit card upon check-in for their room incidentals.
- RAD Travel Group will alert trip participates if a COVID-19 test is required before entry into the Country. In addition, to the cost of the test. The cost of the test or any required COVID-19 vaccination are not included in trip cost
- FLEXIBILITY The ideal traveler for RAD Travel Group trips: -someone who embodies patience and flexibility - has a willingness to try new things - has an appreciations and respect for diversity (e.g., people, customs, languages, religions) - has a desire to learn, grow, evolve, and has an overall spirit of fun and adventure.
- PATIENCE RAD Travel Group will do our best to ensure that our trips run according to schedule. However, trip attendees should be aware that at times we run ahead or behind schedule. Attending our trips will require that participants are patient at times.
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS RAD Travel Group will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions. Dietary restrictions must be communicated prior to the retreat in order to properly prepare. Strict dietary restrictions may result in limited food options for those attendees who may be vegan.
- PRE-TRIP COMMUNICATION Our pre-trip communication is done via email and/or social media groups and/or whatsapp. Any trip questions can be emailed.
- ON-TRIP COMMUNICATION Our on trip communication is done via WHATSAPP. All trip participates are asked to download the app before arrival into the Country we are visiting.
Children are rarely invited as guest on RAD Travel Group vacations. In the rare case, children are allowed, accompanying adults are responsible for the safety of their children including providing any necessary safety equipment (such as infant/child seats) where appropriate. Any person under that age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If only one parent is traveling, a notarized letter written by the non-traveling parent/guardian, granting authorization to travel including the dates of the travel should be carried.
I understand that photos and video may be taken during this event. I authorize RAD Travel Group the right to take, alter, edit, copy, publish and make use of any and all pictures taken of me to be used in and/or for promotional materials including, but not limited to social media, newsletters, flyers, websites and digital communications without payment or any other consideration.
I agree that any dispute concerning, relating or referring to this Agreement, the brochure or any other literature concerning my trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1-16, either according to the then existing Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS). Such proceedings will be governed by substantive (but not procedural) Indiana law and will take place in Indianapolis, NY. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable. Please understand that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you (and we) are waiving our right to a trial by jury.
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate on the trip designated on this application (or a trip which I may change to) and that I have read the description of the trip as it appears in the current RAD Travel Group website relating to the trip, together with all information contained in this application. I am voluntarily participating in this trip with knowledge of the hazards involved.
KNOWING AND VOLUNTARY EXECUTION:
I have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the booking information sections of this document, and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and RAD Travel Group and agree of my own free will. By submitting a deposit, I agree to these Travel Terms & Conditions and RAD Travel Group's Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk and Binding Arbitration Clause for myself, each member of my traveling party and any minor children accompanying me.