Outta Here Travels, LLC wants you to have the best trip possible. I only work with suppliers that I know will work just as hard as I do to make sure your trip is perfect. This contract is for both your protection as well as Outta Here Travels, LLC.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all reservations. Please read carefully and contact me with any questions or comments if you do not fully understand any of them. Once submitted, this is confirmation that you understand and accept all terms and conditions.
Please review the complete terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. Your purchase of travel components constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
General Terms and Conditions
- Charges for additional services from the airline, hotel chain, car rental company, activity provider and/or travel insurance agency may appear on your credit or debit card statement. Any remaining balance for such services not charged by the travel supplier ("Supplier") will be charged by Outta Here Travels, LLC and will appear on your monthly card statements as "Trip Charges".
- Outta Here Travels, LLC has the right to cancel the booking in the event of non-payment or payment dispute. All refund requests must be made in writing and any negotiable documents (i.e. airline tickets, redeemable certificates or vouchers, etc.) issued by Outta Here Travels, LLC must be returned prior to processing of any refund. All refund claims must be submitted within 30 days after the scheduled departure date.
- Credit Card Declines - In the event that your credit card is declined, Outta Here Travels, LLC will attempt payment up to two times and will attempt to contact you. If we are unable to obtain authorization for the charge, your reservation(s) will be subject to cancellation, and standard penalties will be applied.
General Travel Information
- A government issued picture ID is required for all domestic travel. Additional identification such as a Passport, Visa, and certain health requirements may be required for travel outside the United States. For foreign entry requirements, go to travel.state.gov/travel or contact the embassy/consulate of the country to which you are traveling, to determine entry documentation and other requirements, such as immunizations that must be satisfied by you, including return entry into the United States. It is your responsibility to obtain proper travel identification and satisfy all other requirements for the destination. Carriers cannot board any passenger who fails to carry the required documents. Passenger identification must match the name on the airline reservation or ticket(s). Some airlines may require you to show the credit card used as payment for your ticket(s).
- Anyone with a criminal record (including misdemeanors or alcohol-related driving offenses) may not be able to enter Canada without first obtaining approval for rehabilitation well in advance of any planned travel. To determine whether you may be inadmissible and how to overcome this finding, please refer to the CIC website.
- Minors under the age of 18 who are traveling with only one parent may be required to have additional documentation. Please contact your airline or the embassy/consulate of the country to which you are traveling for additional information.
- Outta Here Travels, LLC has no special knowledge regarding the suitability for disabled persons for any travel itinerary. Outta Here Travels, LLC also has no special knowledge regarding unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel.
- For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department at 202-647-5225.
- For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at 404-332-4559. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel .
- Travel reservations are subject to the rules of each supplier on your itinerary. The information and descriptions given about the suppliers are based on inquiries made by Outta Here Travels, LLC and are believed to be accurate, but Outta Here Travels, LLC makes no warranty or representation regarding the information and descriptions.
- The passenger's ticket(s), when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the supplier and the purchaser and/or passenger. Outta Here Travels, LLC shall have no responsibility for any credit or voucher issued by any supplier, and any questions or issues you may have with respect to such credit or voucher must be addressed directly with the supplier.
- Special requests made to a supplier are on a request only basis and cannot be guaranteed. Fees, taxes, and charges may apply, depending on the service request.
- Upgrades are not permitted on certain itineraries. Please check with the supplier directly.
- Travel supplier policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Outta Here Travels, LLC is not responsible for any lost or damaged luggage before, during or after travel.
- Certain rate types do not permit credit for airline frequent flyer programs or car or hotel loyalty programs.
- Vacation protection insurance is available for purchase for most travel itineraries.
- Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives, and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radiopharmaceuticals.
- There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact the airline directly.
- Baggage policies and fees vary by Supplier. Please check with the Supplier for baggage charges, size limitations, weight, and other restrictions. A complete list of air carriers and their fees can be found at www.tripcharges.com/baggagefees.asp .
- Government imposed departure or entry taxes may not be included in ticket taxes. Passengers should be prepared to pay these taxes in cash on location.
Supplier Taxes and Fees
- In connection with facilitating your transaction, the charge to your debit or credit card will include a charge for taxes and fees. This charge includes an estimated amount to recover the amount paid to the Supplier in connection with your reservation for taxes owed by the Supplier including, without limitation, sales and use tax, occupancy tax, room tax, excise tax, value-added tax and/or other similar taxes. In certain locations, the tax amount may also include government imposed service fees or other fees required by law to be collected by the Supplier but not paid directly to the taxing authorities. The amount paid to the Supplier for taxes in connection with your reservation may vary from the amount estimated and included your charges, but the total amount you pay will not vary from the amount quoted. The balance of the charge for taxes and fees is a fee retained as part of the compensation for services and to cover the costs of your reservation, including, for example, customer service costs. The charge for taxes and fees varies based on a number of factors including, without limitation, the amount paid to the Supplier, the location of the Supplier and your destination.
- Outta Here Travels, LLC is not the vendor collecting and remitting taxes to the applicable taxing authorities. Suppliers include all applicable taxes in the amount billed to Outta Here Travels, LLC and Outta Here Travels, LLC pays all such taxes directly to the Suppliers. Outta Here Travels, LLC is not a co-vendor associated with any Supplier. Taxability, the tax rate and the type of applicable taxes vary by location.
- For transactions involving Suppliers located within certain jurisdictions, the charge to your debit or credit card for taxes and fees includes a tax that Outta Here Travels, LLC is required to collect and remit to the jurisdiction owed on amounts retained as compensation for services.
- Outta Here Travels, LLC is unable to facilitate a rebate of Canadian Goods and Services Tax ("GST") for customers utilizing our services to book Canadian accommodations.
Airline Terms and Conditions
- There are no booking fees when booking online using the online travel center. For travel advisor-assisted bookings, a $25 booking fee will apply per airline ticket.
- Airline tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-CHANGEABLE unless permitted by the terms of the fare and are subject to airline rules, a $45 per airline ticket service fee, airline penalties between $0 and $200 per ticket and fare difference charges. Unused tickets contain no value if not canceled prior to departure.
- Additional costs, fees, and taxes are your sole responsibility. These costs, fees, and taxes may include without limitation any cost for shipping and handling, any change or cancellation to the itinerary, any fare increase resulting from a change, tax liability, baggage charges, departure taxes, fuel surcharges, or other charges that may have been assessed by government entities.
- Unused tickets contain no value if not canceled prior to scheduled departure date.
- Tickets may not be reassigned or transferred to a different passenger or airline.
- Flight schedules are subject to change. We are not responsible for any schedule change(s) or notifying you of such change(s); please reconfirm your reservations with each airline at least 48 hours prior to departure for domestic flights and at least 72 hours prior to departure for international flights. Reconfirmation of flights is mandatory when returning from Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, and all international destinations.
- Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations. You must advise the airlines if your travel plans change en route.
- You should check with each airline regarding its specific boarding and check-in requirements.
- Turboprop aircraft may exist on your itinerary. Airlines reserve the right to change aircraft equipment without notice to the booking travel agency or the consumer.
- Please review your itinerary, as code-share flights may exist. If a code-share flight exists in your itinerary, passengers must check in with the operating airline on the day of departure.
- All tickets will be issued at the time of booking as e-tickets unless e-tickets are unavailable due to airline restrictions. If an e-ticket is unavailable, you will be charged $33 for shipping and handling plus an airline fee between $50 and $75. All paper tickets will be shipped within 48 hours.
- Advance seat assignments, if available and allowed by the airline, are not guaranteed. Please inquire with the airline about your boarding pass(es).
- If your ticket(s) is lost, stolen, or destroyed, contact us immediately for details on how to process your claim. Until any permitted refund or credit is completed by the issuing airline, you remain legally responsible for payment, in full, of the lost, stolen, or destroyed ticket(s).
Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-CHANGEABLE unless permitted by the terms of the room/rate description. Check the terms carefully before making a hotel reservation. For rooms that are non-refundable, changes or cancellations received at any time are subject to the full cost of room and tax for the entire stay.
- If cancellations or modifications are permitted, they are subject to the applicable supplier fee. Hotel cancellations received within three (3) days of check-in date will be subject to a supplier cancellation fee equal to the charge for a one-night stay, including taxes and other applicable fees. No shows are non-refundable and will result in a total forfeiture of any payments made.
- Hotel reservations include room and applicable taxes only. Any additional hotel charges, such as resort fees and hotel energy surcharges and any charges for incidentals that you incur while traveling are not included in your reservation rate and must be paid directly to the hotel. Incidental charges may include but are not limited parking fees, babysitting, room service, telephone fees, internet usage fees, in-room movies, mini-bar charges, and gratuities.
- Contact Outta Here Travels, LLC via the number listed on your itinerary for all cancellation or modification requests. Cancellations or modifications handled by the property directly may result in additional fees. When canceling hotel reservations, you will be held responsible for charges if you do not ask for and retain your cancellation number.
- Policies for children vary by property. Please contact the property directly to learn whether child benefits are offered by the property.
- Due to hotel supplier policies applicable to our preferred rates, your name may not be provided to the hotel property until 24 hours prior to your arrival. Please contact Outta Here Travels, LLC directly for any special requests.
- The hotel may require a major credit card, in the name of one of the guests, or a cash deposit upon check-in.
- A reasonable attempt will be made to notify guests of hotel renovation or refurbishment; however, Outta Here Travels, LLC shall not be liable for any failure to provide such notification or for damages that may result from renovation or refurbishment.
Car Rental Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or modifications received at any time may be subject to the applicable supplier fee. Car cancellations received within two (2) days of pick-up date will be subject to a Supplier cancellation fee equal to the charge for a one-day rental, if applicable. No shows are non-refundable.
The early return of car rentals is not eligible for a refund.
- Rental rates are based on 24 hour periods and may be subject to additional fees depending on the time of return, including but not limited to hourly rental charges, which will be billed directly to you by the car rental company. International car rentals may require a 3-day minimum rental. Any international rentals less than 3 days may be charged the 3-day rental rate.
- Cancellation fees, rental terms, and any additional taxes, fees and surcharges are subject to change without notice, may vary by location, and may be charged to the customer at pick-up.
- Advance purchase rental rates include unlimited mileage, taxes, and fees.
Local taxes and fees may not be included and will be assessed by the car rental location directly.
- For reservation-only or courtesy hold rentals, rates are subject to taxes and fees as set forth in the policy of the applicable car rental company and may vary by car rental company. Charges are billed directly by the car rental company and are subject to change.
- Charges for optional services such as insurance waivers, fuel, additional or underage drivers, and special equipment charges, are not included in your rental and must be paid directly to the car rental company.
- Geographic and cross-border restrictions may apply.
- Renters in the US must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver's license, major credit card, and some suppliers require a good driving record. Outside the US minimum age requirement may vary. Suppliers reserve the right to deny car rentals for any reason, including past driving records.
- One way rentals are not permitted on this Site.
- Local renters and renters driving out of state/country may be subject to additional restrictions.
- Please contact your insurance company if you are unsure whether to accept rental car company insurance. We may be able to obtain Collision Damage Protection (CDP) coverage for you prior to departure. Car insurance not available in Ireland, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
Activity Terms and Conditions
- Theater tickets, theme-park passes, and select sightseeing tours are non-refundable once booked. Activity cancellations or modifications received at any time will be subject to a $10 per activity service fee (shown as Trip Charges on your statement). All other activities canceled or modified more than 3 days prior to activity date may be subject to applicable Supplier fees which will appear on your monthly card statement as "Trip Charges". All other activities canceled within 3 days of activity date are non-refundable.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- Supplier reserves the right to change, cancel, or modify the date, length, or any inclusions of the activity booked without notice. You should reconfirm the activity booked at least 72 hours prior to the activity date.
Cruise Terms and Conditions
- Cruise only packages do not include ground transfers. Not all air/sea packages include ground transfers.
- You may purchase and arrange your own transportation in connection with cruise travel or you may purchase or arrange your transportation through the cruise line supplier. Outta Here Travels, LLC and its suppliers will not be liable for any cancellation, trip interruption, difficulties with connecting flights, delay or costs caused by transportation not arranged or purchased through the supplier; however the supplier may be responsible for cancellation, trip interruption, difficulties with connecting flights, delay or costs caused by transportation arranged or purchased through the supplier.
- Outta Here Travels, LLC has no control over air arrangements recommended by cruise line suppliers, including flight schedules, carriers selected, or whether your flight will be non-stop. Customer Service can assist you with deviations from the supplier air/sea package, but cannot guarantee that the supplier will honor your request. Some suppliers will not allow air deviations under any circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that deposits and final payments are made by the supplier due date. Until payments are confirmed by the supplier, price, cabin, and availability are subject to change and cancellation.
- You have the option to purchase vacation protection insurance before taking a cruise. If you choose to decline any vacation protection insurance offered through the supplier on behalf of a travel insurance provider, you will assume all risk of recovery of your costs, and Customer Service will be unable to assist you. Refunds are subject to the policies of the individual travel insurance provider.
- Cruise and Tour cancellations received at any time will be subject to a $50 per cancellation fee (shown as Trip Charges on your statement), in addition to applicable Supplier fees.
- Travel protection is recommended to protect yourself in the case of unforeseen circumstances causing changes or cancellations to your trip, as well as interruption of your trip while in progress. Please note that customers who choose not to select this option are fully responsible for any potential losses that may arise from their travels.
- If travel protection is purchased, you will receive an email confirmation, including your policy number and specific details of your policy, within 24 hours of your purchase. Please review your policy details immediately upon receipt for important coverage information.
- Travel protection will not cover any cancellation fees or standard penalties if your reservation is canceled because your credit card is declined.
Liability Disclaimers & Fees
- Outta Here Travels, LLC acts only as an agent for the passenger in regards to travel, and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be caused due to a defect in any vehicle, acts of God, war, riots, or by any company or person involved in conveying the passenger or in carrying out travel arrangements.
- All rates published in any venue are based on exchange rates and tariffs and are subject to change. All taxes, gratuities, and porterage charges are subject to deletions, additions or changes without notice. These items are not under the control of Outta Here Travels, LLC, since changes in government regulations and labor agreements cannot always be anticipated. Outta Here Travels, LLC is not responsible for any changes initiated by the passenger after departure.
- Please be sure and read any information Outta Here Travels, LLC gives you regarding the trip. This information will contain specifics such as dress code for eating at the resort/cruise; special instructions regarding arrival/departure; and anything else that will be of importance for your trip.
- PLAN-TO-GO - Outta Here Travels, LLC reserves the right to charge a 'Plan-to-go' fee for groups, destination weddings, custom-built itineraries and clients that have had more than 3 quotes without booking. This fee will be determined on a case-by-case basis but will be no less than $50/adult for non-group quotes and no less than $250/per 8 rooms for group or destination wedding quotes. In some cases, this fee may be applied to the final payment on the booking. If the client does not book with Outta Here Travels, LLC, the fee is non-refundable.
- CONSULTATION - Outta Here Travels, LLC is happy to help with any and all travel plans even if you are not ready to make reservations at that time. Outta Here Travels, LLC reserves the right to charge a consultation fee of no less than $30/hour (minimum of 1 hour) and the number of hours will be determined on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified if this charge applies and for how many hours you will be charged. Payment for estimated hours is due upfront.
- CHANGES - Outta Here Travels, LLC understands that sometimes plans change. To help keep constant reservation changes at a minimum, we reserve the right to charge a $50 fee for each change made after a deposit has been made. This fee is in addition to any fees the suppliers may charge at their own discretion.
- CANCELLATIONS - Reservations are subject to the rules of each Supplier on your itinerary. Refunds, if permitted, require a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks for processing and are subject to the policies of the individual Supplier. Outta Here Travels, LLC charges a $100 cancellation fee for per room/cabin and $250 cancellation fee for group and destination wedding cancellations in addition to a $50 per room/cabin cancellation fee. This fee is nonrefundable but may be covered by some travel insurance policies.
- While traveling, Outta Here Travels, LLC is here for you if you should have any issues arise. Outta Here Travels, LLC will also provide you with the in-country contact information for the supplier (if applicable). This is your first line of defense while traveling. Most travel insurance plans also have a complimentary concierge service available to help you while traveling.