Zimbabwe is a great destination for Big 5 safaris. Elephant, lion and buffalo are seen on a regular basis, while rhino and leopard are present but rarely encountered. Hwange National Park offers a great diversity of wildlife, with unmatched opportunities for spotting big game animals. Giraffe, zebra and wildebeest are also frequently spotted in the savannah plains. Look out for special sightings of the brown hyena, bat-eared fox and sable antelope.
Deposit is $2100 to reserve.
Cape Town extension is optional, ~$3000 per person, sharing basis.
Adventurers | Trailblazers | Soul Searchers
Monthly payment plan available, please ask! All payments will be held in escrow.
- All accommodations, twin or double bedded
- All meals at every camp, including beverages (water, soft drinks, beer, wine, alcohol)
- All transportation in situ (via ground, water, train and internal air)
- All activities outlined in itinerary with professional, licensed and bonded guides
- Entrance / park fees where indicated
What's not included:
- Travel insurance (please accept or decline below)
- Round trip international air
- Trips and gratuities
- Purchase of items or services of a personal nature
- Anything not expressly indicated in the itinerary
Day 1 - 3 (Northern Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe): Arrival into Victoria Falls and transfer to Nehimba Lodge
Day 4 - 6 (Southern Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe): Ride the Elephant Express en route to Bomani Tented Camp
Day 6 - 8 (Jozebanini Pan, Zimbabwe): Get really remote and off-grid at Jozebanini Camp, sleep under the stars
Day 8 - 10 (Victoria Falls, Zambezi National Park, Zimbabwe): Arrival into Victoria Falls and transfer to the incredible Victoria Falls Island Lodge
Nash Travel Management (NTM) and its partners reserve the right to charge cancellation fees for booking services rendered. In addition, NTM and its partners are obliged to pass on cancellation penalties as levied by the hotels, lodges and service providers concerned. NTM will always try to have cancellation fees waived where possible or will negotiate to have these reduced or curtailed. However, hotel, lodges and third party service providers have a right to charge cancellation fees and therefore a 30% non-refundable deposit is made to reserve space.
- 30% cancellation is applicable on confirmation until 60 days prior
- 31 - 60 days prior: 50% cancellation
- 8-30 days prior: 75% cancellation
- 1-7 days prior: 100% cancellation
There may be some services on a booking which require full payment or a deposit at time of confirmation. These include, but are not limited to, scheduled flights, Festive Season deposits and extraordinary property deposits. These are payable on receipt of invoice and are non-refundable, and these deposit payments are over and above the cancellation policy stated above. No refund will be made for no-shows or unused services whilst travel is under way.
NEW Covid Related Terms
- Nash Travel Management and its partners are encouraging all suppliers to offer the most flexible terms in the event of a Covid related cancellation. It is however strongly recommended that travellers have the most comprehensive Travel Insurance in place to cover all Covid related eventualities.
- Government regulations regarding entry and Covid Testing are changing regularly. It is advisable that all travelers are familiar with the entry requirements for their country (ies) of destination as well as the return entry requirements for their country of origin/ residence and are in possession of the necessary documentation.
- Nash Travel Management and its partners are able to assist in facilitating any testing in-country under the instruction of the agent/ traveller however any costs will be for traveller’s own account.
Four Camp Safari
Unavailable as of
July 30, 2021
Nehimba Camp x 3 nights
Bomani Tented Camp x 3 nights
Jozebanini Camp x 2 nights
Victoria Falls Island Lodge x 1 nights*
pricing is per person, sharing basis
*an additional night at Victoria Falls Island Lodge is available as an extension.