- Pricing is per person based on double occupancy.
- Call (719) 822-1620 for single occupancy rate.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 per person
- Final payment is due 8/24/2022.
Booking Terms & Conditions (Please read in it's entirety):
- As of now, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to participate on this cruise (does not apply to children under 12 years old)
- Due to contractual obligations, all payments for this travel event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation policy.
- Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment. Click here to purchase your travel protection plan.
- Prices, itinerary and availability are subject to change at the discretion of Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC &/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Periodic payments are accepted; however, monthly payments are recommended to keep your reservation current. Ninety (90) consecutive days without any payment whatsoever or a request for a one-time payment arrangement, your reservation(s) may automatically cancel without notice. A reinstatement fee of $150 will apply to reinstate the reservation.
- No roommate? No problem! There is always someone wanting to travel and no one to travel with. Roommate Match is offered for this tour. You will select “double occupancy” on the order form. On the reservation notes form, you will select “yes” for roommate match. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made on your invoice. We will do our best to room you with someone.
- Refunds will not be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has made his/her reservations and are making timely payments as required. If 120 days before departure there is no roommate available, you will be required to pay the single rate to retain/secure your booking.
- Name changes are available on your reservations until June 20, 2022. After 6/20/2022, a name change fee of $250 will apply.
- No payments will be accepted after August 13, 2022. No Exceptions!
- Passports and Visas: Passports are not required for this cruise but if you choose to use your passport as travel identification, it must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Any information provided pertains to U.S. citizens only.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not sooner.
Hotel industry standards may require a credit card charge upon checking into your room for incidentals. You and your roommates should discuss this before checking in. You should also use a credit card as opposed to a debit card. Cash may also be submitted. Please contact the hotel for more information on their incidental policy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND IMPACT ON TRAVEL
Please be advised the travel itinerary presented is for travel with COVID-19 being a known global risk.
You and/or your travel party should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and influence the operation of some travel services. The state you and your travel party reside in, the country or countries you are travelling to or via, and the airline(s) you are travelling on may have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.
- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.
- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar).
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing, due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
It is the individual’s responsibility to keep themselves informed of all requirements in relation to their trip and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and we suggest these are monitored constantly right up until departure, as they can change at any time. The same applies to any travel companions who may be travelling.
Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC & Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is not liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand this information, as the considerations included in this document may be critical to your upcoming trip.
For more information, Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC recommends consulting the US Government website(s) such as www.travel.state.gov for any specific travel advisory information pertaining to our said port of calls.
Peace of Mind Travel Services’ Cancellation Fee:
- Prior to 6/1/2022: $50 per person
- After 6/1/2022: $100 per person
Royal Caribbean Cancellation Fee:
Note: Peace of Mind Travel Services' cancellation fees are separate from the supplier's cancellation fees. Supplier policies regarding cancellation fees will be relayed in your travel documents. Our cancellation fees must be paid for Peace of Mind Travel Services to move forward with the cancellation request.