Day 1: Sunday, May 7: Depart from JFK/New York for Tel Aviv.
Day 2: Monday, May 8: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. Welcome Dinner at Hotel in Herzliya.
Day 3: Tuesday, May 9: Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo. Overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in the Galilee.
Day 4: Wednesday, May 10: Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes, St. Peter Fish Lunch, Magdala, Sea of Galilee Boat ride, return to hotel for dinner and overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in the Galilee.
Day 5: Thursday, May 11: Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, Golan Heights (Mt. Bental), Yardenit Baptismal site on Jordan River return to hotel for dinner and overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in the Galilee.
Day 6: Friday, May 12: 7:30 AM Departure. Drive through Jericho (Short stop), Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea Swim, Mt. Scopus view of Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight at the Dan hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Saturday, May 13: Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Pools of Bethesda, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Kiryat Jearim, Bethlehem, Church of Nativity. Dinner and overnight at the Dan hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8: Sunday, May 14: Hebron, City of David, Southern Steps of the Temple Mount, Western Wall, King David’s tomb. Dinner and overnight at the Dan hotel in Jerusalem. Evening event.
Day 9: Monday, May 15: Transfer to Airport for departure. Arrive home.
Flights from the USA
May 7, 2023
Departs New York/JFK At 5:25 PM, Arrives at Munich at 7:35 AM, the next day.
May 8, 2023
Departs Munich at 11:25 AM, Arrives in Tel Aviv at 4:05 PM.
Flights from Israel:
May 15, 2023
Departs Tel Aviv at 4:50 AM, Arrives in Frankfurt at 8:20 AM,
Departs Frankfurt at 11:00 AM, Arrives in New York/JFK at 1:35 PM.
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Hazardous materials see: https://www.faa.gov/hazmat/packsafe/resources/media/PackSafe_for_Passengers_English.pdf
- Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.