WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY GLAMPING SITE?
A tent like none you’ve ever seen before, with a floor, rugs, beds, lamps, comforters, chairs, a heating & A/C unit (depending on the weather), electricity outlets for charging your devices, Keurig coffee maker with Keurig pods and coffee mugs and mini fridge. Outside your tent, you have a large gravel site with hammocks, a charcoal grill with cooking grate, wood fire pit, picnic table, and string lights.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Lighters or Matches (if you plan on starting a fire)
- Food and anything needed for food preparation (including but not limited to: paper plates, utensils, grilling equipment, paper towels, cooler with ice, pots and pans)
- Drinks / drinking water Supplied are four coffee pods)
- Your favorite people
- Flashlights or lanterns for any walks away from the site
- A good book
- Your favorite family game or a deck of cards
WHAT TIME CAN I CHECK IN?
You may check in to your glamp site at 3pm. Check out time is 11:00am.
WHAT'S THE BATHROOM SITUATION?
There is a bathhouse with restrooms, showers and laundry just a very short walk from the glamp site.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
Sometimes it rains. All tents are waterproof and have additional rain guards to ensure you still have an enjoyable experience. In fact, guests that experiencing rain in glamping tents say it's a great experience. We do not cancel reservations due to rain, thunderstorms, or illnesses.