Day 1: Saturday, Feb 17: Depart for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Sunday, Feb 18: Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Transfer to Ramada Netanya in Netanya for overnight.
Day 3: Monday, Feb 19: Caesarea, Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Nazareth Village. Mt. Precipice, Overnight at Sofia in Galilee.
Day 4: Tuesday, Feb 20: Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Jesus boat museum, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch, visit Tamar BaKfar date farm for shopping. Overnight at Sofia Hotel in Galilee.
Day 5: Wednesday, Feb 21: - Tel Dan, Banias Falls & Caesarea Philippi, Lunch at El-Sultan, Golan Heights, Mt Bental, Olea Essence Oil Factory. Overnight at Sofia Hotel in Galilee.
Day 6: Thursday Feb 22: Bet Shean, Qaser EL Yahud Baptism, Lunch, Ein Gedi. Overnight at Herod’s Dead Sea hotel. Meeting after dinner at 7:30 PM.
Day 7: Friday, Feb 23: Masada with Cable car, Genesis land with Lunch, Wadi Qelt Ein Prat, Mt. Of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane. Overnight at Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 8: Saturday, Feb 24: Israel Museum: Shrine of the book & Model of 2nd Jerusalem, Lunch, Pools of Bethesda & St. Anne’s, Lithotrites/Antonia fortress. Overnight at Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 9: Sunday, Feb 25: Temple Mount Visit, Western Wall & Tunnels, The City of David including 3D movie, Southern steps, Burnt House, whol museum. Overnight at Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 10: Monday, Feb 26: Yad Vashem, Garden Tomb, Jaffa. Farwell Dinner. Transfer to Airport for evening flight.
Day 11: Tuesday, Feb 27: Arrive Home.
- Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
Feb 17, 2024
Departs Atlanta at 4:22 PM, Arrives Newark at 6:48 PM
Departs Newark at 11:00 PM, Arrives Tel Aviv at 4:20 PM (NEXT DAY)
Flights from Israel:
Feb 27, 2024
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:20 AM, Arrives Washington/Dulles at 6:05 AM
Departs Washington/Dulles at 8:17AM, Arrives Atlanta at 10:16 AM
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check-in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)