Day 1: Sunday, March 10 :Depart for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Monday, March 11:Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. Welcome Dinner at Hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 3:Tuesday, March 12: Mt. Carmel, Megiddo, Mt. Precipice in Nazareth, If time permits : Synagogue church. Visit HOPE Nazareth with Ranyia Seyegh? Overnight at Hagoshrim Hotel.
Day 4: Wednesday, March 13: Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, Misgav Am, Golan Heights, Olea Essence Olive Oil Shop, Magdala. return to hotel for dinner and overnight at Hagoshrim hotel.
Day 5:Thursday, March 14:Mt Baptisms on Jordan River, St. Peters fish (David’s Harp), Capernaum, Sea of Galilee boat museum, Boat Ride. overnight at Hagoshrim hotel.
Day 6:Friday, March 15: 7:30 AM check out. Masada, Ein Gedi, Qumran. Swim at Dead Sea. Mt. Scopus Overlook SHBBAT MEAT AT HOTEL. overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Saturday, March 16 : Garden Tomb, Mt. of Olives Overlook. Palm Sunday road, Private Garden at Gethsemane, pools of Bethesda. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8:Sunday, March 17: City of David (Ancient Jerusalem), Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnels, Bethlehem Shepherds Field, Valley of Ella. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Monday, March 18: Ramparts walk on city walls, upper room, Temple Mount, Southern Steps, Old city markets. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10: Tuesday, March 19: Yad Vashem, Israel Museum, Mahane Yehuda Market. Farewell Dinner and Transfer to Airport.
Day 11:Wednesday, March 20: Arrival home.
Itinerary subject to change
Flights from the USA
March 10, 2024
Departs Newark at 10:00 PM, Arrives at Tel Aviv at 2:20 PM, Next Day
Flights from Israel:
March 20, 2024
Departs Tel Aviv at 1:00 AM, Arrives at Newark at 7:00 AM
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)