Day 1 – Sunday, November 5: Departure for Israel
Day 2-Monday, November 6: Arrival in Israel, meet guide & driver at airport and transport to the Ramada Hotel in Netanya. Overnight at the Ramada Hotel in Netanya
Day 3-Tuesday, November 7: Caesarea with welcome from Joni & Daystar singers, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo. Overnight at Ramot Hotel in the Galilee
Day 4: Wednesday, November 8: Arbel, Magdala with Joni & Daystar singers, Mt of Beatitudes, Fish Lunch at Ktze Hanachl, Capernaum, Baptism at Yardenit (Jordan River). Overnight at Ramot Hotel in the Galilee
Day 5-Thursday, November 9: Malkia to meet Israeli soldiers at the Lebanese border, Caesarea Philippi, Mt Bental, Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee with Joni & the Daystar singers. Overnight at Ramot Hotel in the Galilee
Day 6-Friday, November 10: Drive through the Jordan Valley and Samaria, Shiloh, Mt. Scopus. Shabbat Meal with Blessings. Overnight at the Olive Tree Hotel in Jerusalem
Day 7-Saturday, November 11: Ein Gedi, Masada, Qumran, Dead Sea swim, Valley of the Shadow of Death outlook (Wadi Qelt). Overnight at the Olive Tree Hotel in Jerusalem
Day 8-Sunday, November 12: Mount of Olives with group picture, Garden of Gethsemane (private garden), pools of Bethesda, Antonia Fortress, Upper Room, Zions Gate, Daystar studios, Free time in Jewish Quarter & Old City Markets. Overnight at the Olive Tree Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Monday, November 13: Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial Museum, Southern Steps, Western Wall, City of David, Garden Tomb - communion with Joni & Daystar singers. Overnight at the Olive Tree Hotel in Jerusalem or Farewell Dinner and transfer to airport.
Day 10-Tuesday, November 14: Arrive home.
-Itinerary subject to change-
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)