Terms & Conditions
1. I have requested that JEK TRAVELS LLC make one or more travel bookings on my behalf. As the worldwide COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic remains ongoing at this time, I acknowledge that for this reason, and other reasons not reasonably foreseeable at this time, these travel plans may be interrupted or canceled by the supplier that is providing them, a government entity or other third parties over which JEK TRAVELS LLC has no control. I further acknowledge that the supplier’s own cancellation, rebooking and refund policies, subject to any applicable law that is now or may later be in effect, will govern my rights and remedies, including my right to receive a refund, in such an event. Moreover, I understand that should I elect to purchase travel insurance, the terms of the policy will dictate whether, and to what extent, coverage for any financial loss may exist under the circumstances.
2. I authorize JEK TRAVELS LLC to charge the credit card or bank account indicated on this invoice for the noted amount on today's date. This payment is for the services described on the invoice. I understand that returns, refunds, and cancellations are at the discretion of JEK TRAVELS LLC. With continuing to process the said payment you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated on this invoice. I have read and agree to remit payment(s) in the amounts due on or prior to their due dates. Failure to remit payment(s) may incur a late fee in addition supplier penalties and /or cancellation of my reservation(s) by the supplier.
2. I acknowledge that JEK TRAVELS LLC has advised current restrictions and that restrictions can change. I agree that it is ultimately my responsibility to obtain any necessary documentation including but not limited to proof of vaccine, negative covid tests, proper insurance, etc.
3. Cardholder understands and agrees to be liable for all authorized charges in the event the Debit/Credit Card is declined and/or cannot be processed for any reason. Cardholder agrees that any claim or suit arising from this agreement shall be filed in the County of Berkeley, in the state of West Virginia. Cardholder further agrees that the prevailing party in any legal action shall be entitled to recovery of all attorney fees and costs incurred about such action.
4. All payments are non-refundable unless stated otherwise in the suppliers terms & conditions. Any changes made to a reservation will incur a change fee per person in addition to any increase in the trip cost. Please note payments may take 3-5 business days to fully process and be reflected on your statement.
By signing below, I agree that I have read and accepted the FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS and hold JEK TRAVELS LLC harmless and release it from any and all liability for any damages, including but not limited to monetary losses, I may incur as a result of such interruption or cancellation of these travel plans.