Stay at One, Play at Two Resorts!
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa resides on a stunning Jamaican beachfront strategically placed between the island’s two most popular towns, easily accessible from the hotel within a few minutes.Its exceptional 5-star service and beautiful, tropical environment appeal to friends, couples, and families, desiring a Caribbean holiday with world-class treatment.Immediate access to the beach and within walking distance to the Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness center.
Surrounded by pristine beaches and serene waters, Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa offers the Caribbean holiday paradise that dreams are made of. Its proximity to the beach, spa, theatre, gaming room, pools, and diving facilities, ensures guests of all ages and interests will enjoy their stay.
The hotel’s exquisitely-styled suites with spacious terraces and private balconies, plus bathrooms equipped with hydromassage bathtubs, exude grandeur.
LAND ONLY ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
(Airfare is not included in the price, we will get group air from CLT and SYR when it's available)
√ 5 days and 4 nights at all-inclusive Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
√ Round-trip transfers to and from resort
√ Welcome Event Meet & Greet
√ Unlimited Domestic and International Drinks
√ Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
√ Private Excursion Rick's Cafe (Optional)
√ Private Catamaran Cruise (Optional)
√ Visit 420 Farm (Optional)
√Pool Day (Wear Yellow Swimsuit)
√ Resort All White Party
√ 4 Swimming Pools
√ 17 Bars
√ 10 Restaurants
√ Complimentary Wifi
√ First Class Spa & Wellness
√ Non-motorizes Water Sport
After clearing customs, you will board the shuttle that will transport you to The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton ( Lucea, Jamaica). Check in to resort at 3pm.
Meet and greet - TBD
JULY 26: Optional Group Tour
It’s One Love Day! We’re hanging together . . . all day! We’re headed to Negril on group catamaran cruise to 420 Farm, and Rick's Cafe. Bring your water shoes and get ready to have some fun!
420 farm where you walk in the field of dreams , puffing on your complementary joint while sipping on some nice Weed tea.
Sail on our unique vessel to the Western portion of Negril as we party and explore on your adventure. Snorkel 2 times by the coral reefs that forms our 7 miles Beach and by the caves where part of James bond movie “Dr. No” was filmed; Cliff dive at Ricks Cafe and capture the most spectacular sunset
Inclusion onboard Cruise: Open bar | Red stripe, Rum Punch, soda and water Lunch | Authentic jerk chicken or cooked down chicken with rice and peas, vegetables | Music, washroom, snorkeling gears provided.
Group tour subject to change.
Meet Poolside -Throw on your Yellow swimsuit and let's have a rocking pool day.
Meet Poolside -Throw on your White swimsuit and let's have a rocking pool day.
Today is farewell day, we hope that you enjoyed your stay.
Ensure that you have all your belongings and ready to leave the resort in time for your flight home.
See you on next trip.
OCCUPANCY RATE DESCRIPTION:
Single Occupancy - this means it's only one person staying the room. Select this rate if you DO NOT have a roommate.
Double Occupancy - this mean it's two people staying in the same room. Select this rate if you have one roommate. Each of you will have to pay the rate that is listed.
Triple Occupancy - this mean it's three people staying in the same room. Select this rate if you have two roommates. Each of you will have to pay the rate that is listed.
Child Rate - If you're bringing kids stroll down to additional options and select the appropriate room category and age range and select how many is in party.
Steps on How to Book:
- Click Book Now based on which room category you want
- On the next screen, it will ask for the number of travelers (in the drop down box, choose the number of people you are paying your deposit for)
- On the far right, it will tell you the overall cost of your trip package, then click continue to traveler
- On the next screen, it will say enter traveler details
- If you are booking for you and your roommate, enter all the details for your roommate
- Then proceed to make your deposit payment.
- You will receive your confirmation email with scheduled monthly payments.
BOOK YOUR OWN AIRFARE TO JAMAICA (MBJ) AND EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR ITINERARY OR WAIT AND GRAB ONE OF THE GROUP RATES FROM CHARLOTTE (CLT) OR SYRACUSE (SYR). GROUP AIR REQUIRES A MIN OF 10 PEOPLE ON FLIGHT.
If you have any questions on how to book, please call (866) 313-4170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to Jamaica (MJB)
- Travel Insurance - This is an additional cost and is highly recommended to protect your investment if you need to cancel, need medical coverage.
- Gratuities For Driver
- Personal Items
- Additional excursions or activities
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Travel insurance is therefore highly recommended. If you opt for travel insurance you will receive your quote from a third party to your email to look over and purchase.
A valid U.S. passport is required to travel abroad and must be valid 6 months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before December 23, 2023.
All prices are based on the exchange rate in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event the US dollar devalues, JEK Travels LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or make monthly payments.
If you choose monthly payments, you will receive monthly invoices when your payment is due.
Full travel documents will be be sent via emailed 30 days in advance.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN
You have the option to enroll in our automatic billing and remain stress free knowing that your future payments will be made automatically.
When you book, your invoice will show the calculations evenly divided for you. The automatic billing plan will show the dates that your payments will automatically be processed in advance every month.
Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge, you will need to select the box for automatic billing.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Payments made to JEK Travels are non refundable.This is because JEK Travels has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required.
- Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Insurance that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Delay, Loss of Baggage, Medical Care, plus more. We have travel insurance vendors that we work. View the insurance vendors here .
Seat assignments are at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group trip are located in economy class section. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be get locked in
Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan.
You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments
Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee up until the final payment date and $100 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan.
Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice
You are responsible to keep JEK Travels informed of email address changes as this is how we will communicate with you.