MAYA UBUD RESORT & SPA / IMPRESSIVE FOREST ROOM
Fresh and inviting, the IMPRESSIVE FOREST Room is a well-designed environment that blends customized furnishings with uplifting bursts of colour. Contemporary references are made to Bali’s creative legacy and the entire space is bathed in natural light.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Wireless internet
- Private bath/shower
- Private balcony
- Satellite television with movie channel
- International direct-dial telephones
- Personal electronic safe
- Refrigerator/mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Iron & ironing board
The Apurva Kempinski Bali in a Grand Deluxe room
GRAND DELUXE ROOM
Spacious and elegantly furnished, the Grand Deluxe Room captures the indigenous spirit of Indonesia. Each room encompasses 65 sq m of living space, featuring a spacious open-air terrace and premier amenities.
Room Features & Amenities
- Laptop-size safe
- In-room coffee and / or tea facilities
- Flat-screen Tv
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Choice of pillows
- View: Garden
- Decor: Modern
- Beds: King or Twin
- Bathroom: Bathtub and Separate Shower, Oversize bathtub
- Smoking Room Possible:No
Please be advised the travel Itinerary included on this document is for travel with COVID-19 being a known global risk.
You and/or your travel group should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and influence the operation of some travel services. The country you and your group reside in, the country or countries you are traveling to or via, and the airline(s) you are traveling on may all have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.
- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.
- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar)
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing, due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
It is the individuals responsibility to keep themselves informed of all requirements in relation to their
trip and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and we suggest these are constantly monitored right up until departure, as they can change at any time. The same applies to any travel companions and all members of a group who may be traveling.
JEK Travels LLC is not liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand this information, as the considerations included in this document may be critical to your upcoming trip.
For more information, JEK Travels LLC recommends consulting either the US Government websites for any specific travel advisory information pertaining to Bali.