Clan Hunter Gathering Tour
September 03-10, 2020
Travel with Clan Hunter members to take part in the Gathering activities planned by Madame Pauline, Chief of Clan Hunter. See the ancient Hunter territory while learning about Hunter Clan's history and heritage.
This tour is limited to thirty passengers. Deposit early to reserve your space.
( we expect a sell-out)
Check out the full Day By Day Itinerary and Inclusion of this Customized Tour
Click on the link below:
• MacDonald Crutherland House, East Kilbride
• Seamill Hydro, Seamill
• Auchrannie Resort, Isle of Arran
• Luxury Coach
• Glasgow Airport Transfer
Included Authentic Experiences
• Ferry Services
• Private Guide in Glasgow
• Private Guides in Scotland
• 4 Dinners at Hotels
• Isle of Arran Distillery Tour and Tasting
• Dumfries House tour
What's not included:
* US passport is required to travel to the UK. It is your responsibility to make sure you have a current valid passport that is valid until April of 2021.
* Flights to and from your U.S. departure city. Lois at Authentic Celtic Travels is available to help you find the best air pricing and routes. She is also here to help you if you would like to arrive early or stay in Scotland after the tour. (email: Lois@AuthenticCelticTravels.com phone: 775-671-0148)
* Fees for the Events organized by Madame Pauline, chief of Clan Hunter, in connection with the gathering, including the Clan Dinner at the Masonic Lodge. These items can be reserved and paid for on the Clanhunterscotland.com website.
*Travel insurance including cancellation and medical is highly recommended, a reasonably priced Group policy has been obtained; once deposited, insurance information will be sent to you.
* Gratuities for Guides and Drivers are the responsibility of the travelers. Guidelines and advice will be given by Carol Hunter Sullivan before departure.
Payment conditions & Cancellation policy:
Deposit of $500.00 per person due and payable to hold your space on the tour. All payments are non-refundable. Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended. Second Payment of $972.00 is due on or before March 16th, 2020. Final payment of $972.00 due on June 15th, 2020.
Responsibilities and Liabilities:
We accept responsibility for ensuring
that the travel arrangements you book with us are supplied as described in
promotion material and that the services offered to reach a reasonable standard.
We will always strive to ensure that any special requests you may make, e.g.
Non Smoking Room, are fulfilled. If any part of your travel arrangement is not
provided as promised we will pay you appropriate compensation if we agree that this
has affected the enjoyment of your trip.
Authentic Vacations acts only as a
booking agent for the various travel service providers. Bookings and
transactions arranged by Authentic Vacations and Authentic Celtic Travels are subject to the terms and
conditions and limitation of liability imposed by accommodation providers and
car rental agencies.
Authentic Vacations and Authentic Celtic Travels does not accept
any liability for any loss, claim damages (direct or indirect, incidental,
special or consequential, including but not limited to lost profit or lost
savings), accident, delay, omission or act whether negligent or otherwise on
the part of a supplier of facilities for travel or any representative,
employee, agent or servant of a supplier of facilities for travel.
Authentic Vacations and Authentic Celtic Travels accept no responsibility for losses
or additional expenses due to delay, changes, or cancellations in train, bus,
ship, airplanes or other services, sickness, weather, war, terrorist acts,
strikes, quarantine, or other causes. Baggage is transported at the client’s
risk throughout the tour. Authentic Vacations and Authentic Celtic Travels reserve the right to accept or
decline any person as a participant at any time, or to require any participants
to withdraw from the Trip at their own expense when such action is determined
by Authentic Celtic Travels to be in the best interest of the participant’s health and safety, or
the general welfare of the other participants.
Clan Hunter Gathering Tour
May 15, 2020
Starting At: $2,444.00
Per person sharing room
If you are sharing a room but paying separately click on Double then 1. Your roommate will do the same then notify Lois as to the rooming situation.
Single is one person to a room, single supplement $400.00
$400.00 will be paid to Authentic Vacations $100.00 Booking management fee and pre-paid amenities will be paid through Authentic Celtic Travels. deposit is non-refundable.