We're Heading To Bali "The Island Of The Gods"
UBUD; NUSA DUA, BALI
Bali has been called “The Island of the Gods” due to the thousands of Hindu temples found everywhere. However, it is also a paradise for mere mortals and a Bali vacation is a heavenly experience in many ways. Unlike other Indonesian islands which are basically Muslim, Bali is strongly influenced by the Hindu religion and culture which is demonstrated in everyday life through the small offerings found in Balinese houses, businesses, restaurants, and many other places.
Arrival Date: April 5, 2025
Departure Date: April 11, 2025
Ubud is situated in the centre of the island and is known for its relaxed atmosphere, lush surroundings and its arts and crafts to be enjoyed on Bali vacations. The Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is home to a number of grey long-tailed macaques near the town centre. The Ubud Art Market is open daily and you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets, hats and other hand-crafted merchandise. The Ubud Royal Palace is one of the outstanding buildings in Ubud, one of the main places to enjoy Balinese evening dance performances.
Nusa Dua is situated on the calm leeward eastern side of the island and is generally an uncrowded beach area offering pristine sand and blue waters. It is a little more upscale than most of the other beach areas in Bali. The offshore reefs are excellent for scuba diving and snorkelling. It is not lacking in restaurants and bars plus there is an excellent shopping mall and an 18-hole golf course.
UBUD AND NUSA DUA ITINERARY
DAY 1: BALI - UBUD
SATURDAY, APRIL 5TH, 2025
Welcome to Bali. Upon clearing Customs and Immigration, your guide will present you with a welcome package including all necessary documentation, then transfer you to your hotel in Ubud .
DAY 2: UBUD (Breakfast, Lunch)
SUNDAY, APRIL 6TH, 2025
Visit Bali Swing
Bali Swing represents a new generation of exciting adventure in a natural environment. Taking place in Bongkasa village, about 20 minutes north of Ubud, the Active Package includes the use of 15 single swings (from 10m to 78m above the ground), 12 cute nests, the unique photo shooting points - helicopter and the Bali Swing boat, the romantic bed with a jungle and waterfall view, the heart rock in the jungle and few stones over the edge above the valley, with amazing view to the canyon, river or waterfall.
Visit Tirta Empul
Visit the Tirta Empul Temple, built in 960 B.C. during the reign of Warmadewa Dynasty. A temple has been built around natural springs and special bathing pools. The unstoppable water flow is believed to be able to cure any kind of disease. Balinese believe that by bathing in the holy springs, their spirits will be cleansed and their physical illnesses will be cured. Visitors are allowed to bathe in the temple pools.
Return to hotel in Ubud for overnight.
DAY 3: UBUD (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
MONDAY, APRIL 7TH, 2025
Breakfast at hotel.
Visit Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang (Gates of Heaven)
Lempuyang temple is the highest temple in Bali. Here you will see the famous Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung Volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. From this Gate you will see The Heaven of beautiful Bali like you are standing in the sky. Lempuyang Luhur represents the direction of east (purwa) and the color white. This direction is associated with the domain of Balinese the god Iswara. The whole complex that is made up of seven different sanctuaries, this temple offers visitors one of the most breathtaking views from any of the temples in Bali.
Visit Tegenungan Waterfall (Belangsinga Waterfall)
Tegenungan Waterfal is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati, Gianyar. The water is furthermore clean and clear. There are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall. From the stopping zone, you have to dive numerous strides and along the banks of the River Tukad Petanu. At the time down to the waterfall, in all probability not extremely exhausting.
Return to your hotel in Ubud.
DAY 4: NUSA DUA - THREE LAKES OF BALI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
TUESDAY, APRIL, 8TH, 2025
Three Lakes of Bali
Spend a full day discovering the natural beauty of three lakes of Bali. Meet your guide and driver and then start the day with a visit to the famous UNESCO heritage listed rice terraces of Jatiluwih. Trek through this area of green stepped rice fields and hear about the Subak irrigation system that has been preserved by the Balinese farmers for centuries. Drive further north to the view point overlooks the both Tamblingan and Buyan Lake. An incredible vantage point overlooking two of Bali’s most beautiful lakes!
To the left you will see Buyan Lake, the smaller of the twin lakes and the most scenic to look at. And to the right, Tamblingan Lake, covered a little by the forest. These twin lakes separated by a rainforest-covered hill, almost 2km wide, Bali Twin Lakes used to be one whole lake until a landslide separated them in around the 1800’s. Now this awesome viewpoint is becoming an attraction for locals and tourists.
Continue to Ulun Danu Beratan, literally the source temple of Lake Beratan, is easily the islands most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic qualities with the seaside temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temples base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop
Drive to Nusa Dua for check in and overnight.
DAY 5: NUSA DUA (BREAKFAST)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9TH, 2025
Free at leisure
DAY 6: NUSA DUA - ULUWATU (BREAKFAST, DINNER)
THURSDAY, APRIL 10TH, 2025
Breakfast at hotel. Afterward drive to Uluwatu.
Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance & Seafood Dinner
Experience an evening of Kecak dancing at a cliff top temple followed by a barbeque seafood dinner under the stars. In the late afternoon you will be taken to the location of the famous cliff hanging temple at Uluwatu. Perched on the edge of a steep cliff, the temple sits 70 metres above the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. The temple is inhabited by a large number of monkeys, many of whom can be found roaming the pathways. As the sun sets over the glittering ocean, watch a dramatic Kecak Dance or Ramayana Monkey Chant performance at the temple. Wearing traditional checked cloth around their waists, the male dancers chant in unison while depicting a battle from the Ramayana. After the performance drive to one of the beautiful beaches in Jimbaran for a barbeque seafood dinner in a beach restaurant. Feast on a succulent seafood platter including prawns, grilled fish, squid and clams. Try some kangkung, also known as Indonesian water spinach, and add some heat in the form of sambal, the spicy Indonesian sauce.
Return to the hotel for overnight.
DAY 7: DEPART (BREAKFAST)
FRIDAY, APRIL 11TH, 2025
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at your own leisure until your transfer to the airport for your flight home.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE:
- 5 Star Hotel Accommodations
- Meals As Indicated On Itinerary
- Transportation By Private Air Conditioned Vehicle To Scheduled Excursions
- English Speaking Guide
- JEK Travels Staff Member
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare To Bali (Denpasar International Airport (DPS)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Items
- Meals Except Where Noted
- Beverages During Meals
- Gratuities For Tour Guide (suggest $3-$5 per day)
- Gratuities For Wait Staff (suggest $1-$2 per person)
- Changed In Government Local Taxes
- Visa/Passport Handling Fees
1. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS?
Travel documents will be sent 30 days before trip departure.
2. IS THERE A PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE?
There is a monthly payment schedule until final payment.
3. WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
All packages must be paid in full by Jan 3, 2025 or pay an additional $200 late fee per person. This event is on a first come first serve basis and may sell out before the actual date. (if you’re on the auto-payment plan, you have nothing to worry about!)
4. CAN I CHANGE MY PACKAGE?
Yes, you can adjust your package if you want to add or subtract people or add additional days to your package. Any changes are subject to a $150 change fee.
All packages are non-refundable due to contractual obligations unless travel insurance is purchased. Travel Insurance is available for an additional cost per person. Refunds will not be provided due to a roommate’s cancellation. It is your responsibility to find a replacement for your package and provide replacement information via email. We offer flexible monthly payments as a courtesy. To purchase Travel Insurance, click here!
5. IS THE FLIGHT INCLUDED?
Airfare is not included, but we will be looking at group airfare departing from Dulles (IAD). You will be solely responsible to obtain your flight to and from Ubud. If you miss your flight, it is your responsibility to reach out to JEK Travels to let us know that you are still arriving, or it will be assumed that you are forfeiting your room. JEK Travels is not responsible for any changes in flights or cancellations. All deposits and payments are non-refundable due to hotel and transportation contractual obligations unless travel insurance is bought.
6. WHAT IS THE NEAREST AIRPORT?
There is one main airport in Bali, Denpasar (DPS). Ngurah Rai is also the sole international airport here. It is the main transport center between the Indonesian islands and the third largest airport all over Indonesia.
7. CAN I BOOK SEPARATELY?
Unfortunately, not. Our events are private and will require wristbands which are included in the package automatically.
8. IS THE HOTEL ALL-INCLUSIVE?
Breakfast will be included as well as all of the events, however, the hotel will not be all-inclusive.
9. DO I NEED A PASSPORT?
10. CAN I ADD ADDITIONAL PEOPLE TO MY ROOM LATER?
Yes, and we will adjust your rate. You have until the deadline to make room changes.
11. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ROOMMATE CANCELS?
If the roommate you selected cancels, your rate will adjust to the revised (single person) rate or you can replace them. Any cancellations within 60 days of the event are your responsibility.
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS INCLEMENT WEATHER?
It is recommended that you get event insurance that protects against travel and weather issues.
13. WHERE WILL WE BE STAYING!?
A 5-star hotel. We provide details on the resort/hotel 30 days before the trip in your trip documents.
Roommates must declare occupancy of single, double. If your roommate cancels and is not replaced, the rate will be revised to the proper occupancy or you find another roommate. Reminder: ALL PRICES ARE LISTED PER PERSON
All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Payments made to JEK Travels are non refundable.This is because JEK Travels has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Insurance that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Delay, Loss of Baggage, Medical Care, plus more.
- Passport must have six months of validity
- Blank page for stamp
- All prices are based on the exchange rate in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event the US dollar devalues, JEK Travels LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or make monthly payments.
- If you choose monthly payments, you will receive monthly invoices when your payment is due.
- Full travel documents will be be sent via emailed 30 days in advance.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
- You have the option to enroll in our automatic billing and remain stress free knowing that
- your future payments will be made automatically.
- When you book, your invoice will show the calculations evenly divided for you.
- The automatic billing plan will show the dates that your payments will automatically be processed
- in advance every month.
- Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to
- the schedule you see on your invoice.
- Automatic billing is available at no charge, you will need to select the box for automatic billing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Please be sure that you have read our Terms & Conditions.
- Due to strict contractual obligations, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Travel insurance is not included in this package, however we highly recommend it. We will be happy to provide you with information quote to obtain insurance. You are not obligated to use the company we recommend.
- All payments must be made on time to maintain your reservation.
- Payments not received within 5 calendar days of the due date each month will incur an automatic $35.00 late fee. If the late fee and payment are not received within 2 days thereafter, the reservation will be cancelled, and all payments will be forfeited.
- There will be a $200.00 reinstatement fee if your reservation is cancelled. If all amounts are not received within 14 days of cancellation, the reservation will be permanently cancelled, and all payments will be forfeited.
- We understand that obstacles arise. Therefore, you will be permitted one request for late payment. Any late payment requests must be submitted in writing. No more than one late payment will be permitted.
- Any reservations not paid in full by the final payment date will be cancelled and all monies forfeited. THERE ARE NO FINAL PAYMENT EXTENSIONS.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel.
- Passengers are required to have at least one, entirely blank (unstamped) visa page (i.e. one side of such a page not front and back thereof) in their passport, each time entry is sought into Bali (DPS). This page is in addition to the endorsement/amendment pages at the back of the passport.
- A VISA is NOT required for travel to DPS for US Citizens visiting 90 days or less.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Any name corrections due incorrect submissions will incur a $50.00 change fee.
- Seat assignments are at the discretion of airlines and are not guaranteed.
OCCUPANCY RATE DESCRIPTION:
Single Occupancy - this means it's only one person staying the room. Select this rate if you DO NOT have a roommate.
Double Occupancy - this mean it's two people staying in the same room. Select this rate if you have one roommate. Each of you will have to pay the rate that is listed.
Steps on How to Book:
- Click Book Now based on which room category you want
- On the next screen, it will ask for the number of travelers (in the drop down box, choose the number of people you are paying your deposit for)
- On the far right, it will tell you the overall cost of your trip package, then click continue to traveler
- On the next screen, it will say enter traveler details
- If you are booking for you and your roommate, enter all the details for your roommate
- Then proceed to making the payment
If you have any questions on how to book, please call (866) 313-4170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org