Experience the Caribbean like never before
on a fantastic Star Clippers cruise through the Leeward Islands!
Join us on an amazing journey that begins and ends in St. Maarten, visiting Nevis, Dominica, Iles des Saintes, Guadalope, Antigua and St. Barts along the way. Clear blue water, amazing beaches, quaint Caribbean towns, amazing food and friends -- what's not to love?
Join us, February 20-27, 2021!
Journeys that Fit invites you to join us for a fun-filled 7-days in the Caribbean at the perfect time of year - February 20-27, 2021. The weather will be in the 80's, the Spring Break crowds will still be Statesside and most importantly, the nasty Summer storm season won't have started yet. Cruise the Caribbean on the 4-masted Star Flyer, an amazing clipper ship that has to be experienced to be believed. Star Flyer welcomes 170 guests on board and has 2 pools, 3 bars, amazing gourmet meals and water toys for everyone to use while at anchor. The fantastic staff and crew create an atmosphere of luxury and personal service but with a relaxed Caribbean vibe. Just heavenly!
'LEEWARD ISLANDS' ITINERARY INFORMATION
The cruise itinerary will have you embarking the ship in St. Maarten mid-afternoon on February 20th, so flights would need to leave the United States by February 19th. On the return, you'll disembark in the morning in time to catch late morning or mid-day return flights on the 27th. However, you may love to spend additional time in the Islands before or after the cruise, and Journeys That Fit can help you find the perfect spot to enjoy a few days on land, as well as setting up your flights to and from St. Maarten.
Here is an overview of this fantastic Caribbean cruise itinerary:
- Feb 20 (Philipsburg, St. Maarten): Enjoy the beaches or some shopping on the Dutch side of this beautiful island and then board the Star Flyer mid-afternoon.
- Feb 21 (Charlestown, Nevis): Take in the perilously steep cliffs of Mt. Scenery, check out the old sugar plantations or take advantage of the great snorkeling and diving on this tiny paradise.
- Feb 22 (South of Iles des Santes): We meet up with the 5-masted Royal Clipper for a sailboat race just South of Iles des Santes! Next we head on to...
- Feb 22 (Cabrits, Dominica): Delight in this dream-like island. Take a boat ride through an orchid-laden rain forest, hike to breathtaking Trafalgar Falls or just relax and enjoy the laid-back vibe.
- Feb 23 (Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes): Fantastic beaches, snorkeling, diving and a lovely lunch onshore prepared by our fabulous crew.
- Feb 24 (Deshaies, Guadeloupe): Relax and enjoy the Caribbean charm in Guadaloupe or take a trek to La Soufriere to see the river of boiling water gushing from the top of this not-quite-dormant volcano.
- Feb 25 (Falmouth Harbour, Antigua): The epicenter of the yachting world has plenty of beaches, pubs and convivial crowds to slip into that Jimmy Buffet, It's 5 O'clock Somewhere state of mind.
- Feb 26 (Gustavia, St. Barts): Enjoy amazing shopping, beautiful beaches, excellent restaurants and of course people watching on this elegant French/Swiss island.
- Feb 27 (Philipsburg, St. Maarten): Sadly, our journey has come to an end, and it's time to disembark. Of course, stretching out your Caribbean stay is always an option on St. Maarten or any of the surrounding islands.
YOUR SHIP - The Star Flyer
The Star Flyer is a true clipper ship reminiscent of the grand age of sail. Polished brass and gleaming brightwork are just the beginning of the relaxed luxury available on this world class sailing ship. With 4 masts and 16 sails, she carries 170 passengers and 72 staff through the Caribbean and Eastern Mediterranean. Click here for detailed information about deck plan and here for information on the ship's stateroom categories.
Pricing includes extensive inclusions, as outlined below, and are quoted per person based upon double occupancy of the cabin type selected. A $550 per person deposit is due to secure your specific cabin. $400 of this deposit is refundable until October 24, 2020 when the final payment is due. All prices are shown in Available Packages below.
The base sailing price does exclude airfare & ground transportation, pre & post cruise travel, and travel protection insurance.
CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- Special group pricing exclusively set for Journeys That Fit clients
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in the stateroom category of your choice (See the YOUR SHIP section above for more information about stateroom categories)
- All on-board, gourmet dining, and special lunch and afternoon snacks setup by the staff off-ship at select islands (weather permitting)
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration is easy. Just follow these steps, and we'll reserve your place on the Star Flyer for this fantastic journey.
Step 1: CABIN REVIEW - Review the information for details about Cabin Categories and Deck Placement. View the cabin packages listed in the Available Packages section below for cabin size and pricing. Please note the 'Buy Now' button will allow you to review this additional information without any commitment. IMPORTANT: While cabin categories are "technically" available for purchase until November 20, 2020, most cabin categories will sell out LONG before that date, so please select your cabins at your earliest opportunity to book your preferred category.
Step 2: CABIN CATEGORY, TRAVELER INFORMATION - Indicate number of travelers in your cabin (1 or 2; solo travelers will pay 200% of per person price.) Then select cabin category and enter each traveler's passport and contact information. (NOTE: Passport expirations dates must be at least 3 months after your last day of travel in the Caribbean. We recommend renewing your passport at least four months before travel if your expiration date is on or before May 27, 2021.)
Step 3: DEPOSIT COLLECTION - Review your selection(s) and associated pricing, enter your credit card details and electronically sign the credit card authorization form. Charges for the $550 per person deposit, to secure your cabin and to pay your smooth sailing fee, will appear on your credit card once registration is complete.
Step 4: ADDITIONAL CRUISE ITEMS - Select which additional items you would like more information on, and Journeys That Fit will take it from there to guide you through the process.
Step 5: FINAL PAYMENT - Electronically sign the credit card authorization form that you'll receive in November to collect your final payment and return it on or before November 20, 2020. Final payment will include the remaining cabin fare, and if selected, any of the following Journeys That Fit items: pre/post land packages, and provided airfare, hotel or ground transportation.
Step 6: DAILY EXCURSIONS - If you would like to take advantage of the excursions offered by Star Clippers, you will be able to sign up for those once on board the Star Flyer in St. Maarten. A list of excursions will be provided a few weeks before sailing.
Step 7: RECEIVE FINAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS - Receive your final booking summary documents 3 weeks prior to sailing, and then sit back, relax and start dreaming about the rhythm of the Caribbean waves!
Please reach out to Dori or Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-FIT-TRIP (348-8747) with any questions. We would love to assist you so you can join in on this amazing adventure.
Cancellation charges are per-person, based upon cancellation date, as follows: (i) prior to October 24, 2020: $150 loss of deposit; (ii) after October 24, 2020: 100% of deposit non-refundable; (iii) after November 20, 2020: 100% of cruise/land price non-refundable. Cancellation charges also apply to additional charges for upgrades, transfers and other pre-purchased services. Protection plan premiums are non-refundable. After travel begins, there is no refund for unused services or unused portions of cruise or cruise/tour.