5 days and 4 nights in Whitehorse Canada with the following inclusions
- 4 nights accommodations at the Best Western Gold Rush Inn in Whitehorse
- All transfers by van including English speaking driver/guide
- Whitehorse airport transfers, introduction, city tour, Northern Lights viewing and assistance
- 4 nights of Aurora watching, including hot drinks and snacks
- Information meeting
- Half day dog sledding (3-4 hours)
- Half Day Snowmobiling (3 - 4 hours), 2 guests per machine
- Yukon Wildlife Preserve guided tour to watch wildlife in its natural habitat (1.5 - 2 hours)
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Pack with Ace Travels recommendations on places to see, things to do and where to eat during your free time
- Assistance from Ace Travels with airfare bookings
- Assistance with arrangements in Vancouver if it is desired to stay before or after tour
If you do not have the proper gear for the northern climate in Canada you can also rent winter clothing.
The winter clothing package includes an insulated parka, insulated pants, insulated boots as well as mittens, and a hat.
You will need to provide your clothing sizes (jacket size, pants size, and boot size as well as the weight and height in advance to reserve clothes.
Rental cost is for your entire stay not per night.
If you are interested in adding several days in Vancouver pre or post Whitehorse. Please add this option to your checkout.
Ace Travels will follow up with you to understand your requirements and will then curate that experience for you.
Price for accommodations, transfers and excursions will vary based your criteria and requirements.