You are purchasing a voucher for the services provided by a professional travel consultant.*
*A travel consultant is also known as a travel planner, travel advisor, travel professional, or travel agent.
GlobeSage Travel provides custom, personalized travel planning. Our standard planning services fee is $250 per itinerary for an individual, family, or group up to 20 travelers.
CURRENT HOLIDAY PROMOTION - SAVE $100
Use Discount Code: HOLIDAY21
How It Works
- Using the link below, you purchase the Travel Planning Services Voucher valued at $250.
- We will send you an email with the personalized certificate and all the details. (You can also let us know at that time if you would like us to send the certificate to the recipient(s) directly on a specific date.)
- GlobeSage Travel keeps the voucher details on file for the intended traveler(s) until they are ready to use it. (The voucher does not expire!)
- When the traveler is ready to begin planning their adventure, they will reach out to us via our website (globesage.com/start-planning), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone (909.257.7747). They will let us know they have a planning voucher to redeem so we do not charge them a planning fee.
- We will schedule a consultation with the traveler and begin the fun!!!
Working with a GlobeSage Travel Consultant
Our main goal in serving our clients is to reduce their stress and risk, add value and convenience, and turn the entire vacation planning process from good to GREAT!
We start with an initial phone consultation with the traveler(s). They will have the opportunity to share their travel desires, proposed dates of travel, type of accommodations they are looking for, transportation, activities, and any special requests they may have. We will get to know their travel style and temperament, so we can design something amazing for them that exceeds their expectations.
We then begin planning in collaboration with the traveler(s).
You may ask, what are you getting for this planning service fee? The Travel Planning Services Fee covers the following inclusions:
Research flight and accommodation options
- A trip proposal with options based on your ideas and wishes for the trip
- Upon approval of the proposal, a very detailed, beautiful color itinerary will be created for you with real-time capabilities and accessibility through an App on your mobile device
- To ensure that you have a balance of activities and relaxation, daytime and evening activity schedules will be coordinated, such as restaurants, theaters, museums, galleries, and other entertainment forms
- Suggestions of activities, land excursions, tours, and insider tips specific to your destination & travel style
- Dining/Culinary suggestions for your destination
- Prepare any tickets for you in advance in either electronic or printed format, so you won't have to wait in long lines
- Making sure that you will have the correct travel insurance policy so that coverage for travel delay, luggage costs, cancellation, etc., all match the elements of your itinerary
- Analyze the rules & conditions of each element of your itinerary for you, including fine-print items
- Work through COVID restrictions and requirements for each destination (and for return)
- Triple-checking your documents for accuracy, with a final check before you receive them
- Providing all of the documentation for your trip and making it accessible in both digital and paper format
- In-Destination, Pre- and Post-Support. You can rest assured that we will be an email, text, or phone call away!
- Emergency support by text or phone made available to you, should any unforeseeable circumstances occur
If you have not had the opportunity to retain the services of a travel consultant before, you are truly missing out on what your travel experience could be! GlobeSage Travel designs every element of your travel experience for you - making your dream vacation a reality!
What's Not Included
Voucher does not cover actual travel costs (e.g. airfare, hotel, tours, etc.) incurred through us or our third party travel partners*.
*Purchaser may add travel costs money to the traveler's account during the check-out process, but that is separate from the planning voucher cost itself.
Terms & Conditions:
This voucher pays for the travel consultant's research and planning fee. We provide custom itinerary planning, booking of trip components (e.g. flights, hotels, excursions, ground transportation, etc.), and support before, during, and after travel.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- This voucher contains value which may be redeemed toward paying for services provided directly by GlobeSage Travel.
- Unused value remains on account for voucher holder use and does not expire.
- This voucher is redeemable for services not exceeding the remaining credit balance on account.
- Voucher value may not be used to pay for third party products and/or services.
- This voucher cannot be returned, refunded, or redeemed for cash.
- This is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warrantees.
- Use of this GlobeSage Travel gift voucher constitutes acceptance of the voucher terms and conditions.