Day 1-Tuesday, Feb 13: Depart Airport for Israel
Day 2- Wednesday, Feb 14: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, where your guide and bus driver will meet you. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 3- Thursday, Feb 15: Jaffa, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Nazareth Village. Spend the night in the Galilee area.
Day 4- Friday, Feb 16: Mt Arbel, Boat ride Galilee, Jesus boat museum, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch with view of Sea (David’s Harp, 12:30) Magdala, Mt Beatitudes, Tabgha. Overnight in the Galilee area.
Day 5- Saturday, Feb 17: Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, Golan Heights, view Mt Hermon, Mt. Bental. Overnight in the Galilee area.
Day 6- Sunday, Feb 18: Bet Shean, Gideon’s spring, Jordan baptism at Qasar el Yahud, Qumran. Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 7- Monday, Feb 19: Masada (Cable car at 8:00), Ein Gedi, Genesis Land with lunch, Israel Museum. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8- Tuesday, Feb 20: Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Garden of Gethsemane, Jaffa gate, Mt Zion, Upper room, Western wall, Southern temple steps. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9- Wednesday, Feb 21: Samaria, Eshel Hashomron tabernacle replica, Bethel, Shilo Mt. Gerezim. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 10-Thursday, Feb 22: Garden tomb, Tower of David Musuem, City of David with tunnel, Yad Vashem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 11- Friday, Feb 23: Antonia fortress, Bethesda Pool, Galicantu, Vía Dolorosa, Farewell dinner and flight home.
Day 12- Saturday, Feb 24: Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip to Israel.
-Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
Feb 13, 2024
Departs Seattle at 4:22 PM, Arrive in San Francisco at 6:31 PM
Departs San Francisco At 7:30 PM, Arrives at Tel Aviv at 7:35 PM
Flights from Israel:
Feb 24, 2024
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:55 AM, Arrives at San Francisco At 6:00am
Departs San Francisco at 9:00 AM, arrives in Seattle at 11:10 AM
Flight Itinerary is subject to changes
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)