Travelessence Takes On Portugal
July 27 - August 3, 2021
Portugal River Cruise
Come sail with us on the Douro River in Portugal!
Sail through the scenic Douro River Valley
and experience the quaint villages,
picturesque towns, rolling vineyards, delectable food,
wine, history, culture and magic of Portugal!
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Porto, Portugal
Day 2: Porto - Entre-Os-Rios
Day 3: Regua - Pinhao
Day 4: Vega De Terron, Spain - Salamanca
Day 5: Barca D'Alva
Day 6: Regua
Day 7: Porto
Day 8: Porto - Disembarkation
What's in your room?
- 7 nights luxury accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment - On - Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
An array of amenities
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck with pool
- Fitness room
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
Award Winning Dining
- Unlimited fine wine, beer, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine, and fresh juice with breakfast
- Tapas sandwiches, snacks, and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits, and soft drinks
A World of Exploration
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Guided hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Gentle, regular, active, and late-riser tour options
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Pricing (per person based on double occupancy)
- Fixed window cabin - starting at $3,999
- French Balcony - starting at $4998
- Outside Balcony - starting at $5598
- Suites - request availability and price
Deposit: $400 per person
Final Payment: May 9, 2021
What's not included?
Roundtrip Air transportation from your preferred city
Port Charges: $196/pp
Join Us In Portugal
If you wish to cancel your trip, please notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposits are nonrefundable. Any other payments made up until 121 days prior to trip date will be refunded. If cancellation takes place within 121 days of the trip's start date, fees will be imposed based on the cancellation date. Terms & Conditions of AMA Waterways will be applied.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public setting where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By participating in this Trip, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You also agree to comply with all required protocols and safety guidelines required by all our supplier partners. Let’s have fun but keep each other safe and healthy by following all the rules which include, but may not be limited to social distancing and wearing a mask for the duration of the experience and individual tours.