But Wait, There's More!
Aside from everything included in Virgin Voyages signature "On Us" offerings, Sailors booked in a "Circle" (group) will receive additional Sailor Loot to spend on board (per paid cabin) during their cruise. In order to form a circle, we need a minimum of 10 Cabins. If you have a group you would like to sail with, the 11th cabin is FREE!
Please Note: All prices are subject to change and are based on availability.
- You have the most flexibility outside of 120 days prior to your voyage. If you're booking at this time, you have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time.
- Between 119 and 45 days, any funds paid will be converted to Future Voyage Credit, good to use on any voyage 1 year from the original voyage start date. Sweet deal, huh?
- Within 44 days of your voyage, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to send a mate in your place up to 48 hours before your voyage, if you really can't sail.
What's Needed to Sail?
US Citizens need a valid passport with an expiration date at least 6 months after the voyage end date. Non-US citizens with a valid passport will require the necessary visa (if they apply) to travel back into the US after the voyage has completed. Please visit https://travel.state.gov for more information.
Are COVID-19 vaccines required to sail?
Our goal is to ensure that we're providing the safest travel experience, which means requiring vaccinations for both our Crew and Sailors. Our aspiration is that all Crew and Sailors are vaccinated since this is aligned with the recommendation from the CDC for resuming cruise travel.
What does trip insurance cover?
Please see the list of benefits for your state on Virgin Voyages Trip Protection site.
What is the minimum age to travel?
The minimum age to book is 21 years old unless a Sailor meets one of our “under 21 adult” criteria which are:
- Sailors are legally married (should be prepared to provide proof at boarding).
- Sailors are active military (Sailors should be prepared to provide proof at boarding).
Every Virgin Voyages sailing is an experience crafted exclusively for Sailors 18 years of age and older. Two Sailors above the age of 18 and under the age of 21 may travel together unaccompanied in the same cabin if their ship departs from a port outside of the United States or if they meet the "under 21 adult" requirements.