Terms & Conditions
I authorize Travel with Nora to charge the credit card indicated on this document for the noted amount on today's date. This payment is for Research Fees described on the invoice that I have reviewed and approved.
I understand that all initial deposits made to Travel with Nora are non-refundable unless explicitly otherwise stated. This charge is for Research Fees for my requested trip with Travel with Nora. I fully understand that if this payment is not received within 48 business hours of receipt, Travel with Nora will consider this request null and void.
Please read below:
- Research fees will be used toward the final payment of the booked trip. Research fees will not be used towards deposits at all.
- if the trip is canceled at any time, for any reason, Research Fees are considered non-refundable and will be used to compensate Travel with Nora for time spent creating the trip. Any additional payments made directly to the supplier and are refundable will be processed as a Trip Credit or Refund depending upon the Travel Insurance purchased at the time of booking. If no Travel Insurance is selected, all funds are non-refundable and will be forfeited at the time of cancellation.
- Research fees are:
- $25 for group of 4 or less
- $50 for group of 5 up to 8
- $100 for group of 9 or more
- All names and emails of travelers MUST be provided at the time of the request. This required to gather the traveler's information, ages, and other dynamics to properly price the trip.
- Any repeat clients of 2 or more trips booked and traveled will have the research fee waived
Travel with Nora implemented this as we have experienced too many requests and free quotes going out without potential clients booking and the Agency is losing funds.
I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company/bank, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated on this invoice. I understand that in order to begin this process, full payment must be received.