Join me (Amarilis) on this excursion in Marina de Carrara
Visit Riomaggiore and Manarola within Cinque Terre National Park.
Relax on a scenic coach drive from the port to Cinque Terre, the UNESCO World Heritage Site that comprises five picturesque, coastline villages west of La Spezia. First, you'll arrive at Manarola, a seaside town crisscrossed with hidden lanes, small squares, and eclectic boutiques. Then, you'll continue to Riomaggiore to wander its historic city center, the beach, and the pier, before having time to explore a bit on your own.
Tour duration: 8.25 hours
Need to Know:
- Please be aware this Shore Thing is not wheelchair accessible
- Local authorities may enforce mass transportation restrictions — Sailors will be taken to an alternate village if enforced
- Approximately 1-hour 15-minute drive to Manarola
- Approximately 1-hour drive from Riomaggiore back to the pier
- The order of sites visited may vary
- Sailors should expect long periods of walking
- Sailors should expect to walk uphill and/or over uneven pavement
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Includes roundtrip transfer to Cinque Terre
- Sailors prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
Pricing is per person. If you don't want to do this excursion there are plenty of others to choose from. Amarilis from Ace Travels will share those options after registration.