Join Travel Bugz as we set sail on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Orlando, FL, January 2-9 2021.
We are starting the New Year off right with a cruise to the beautiful Eastern Caribbean. We will sail the brand new Mardis Gras via Carnival Cruise Line. At the end of this cruise, we will be restored and ready to take on the year.
Are you ready? Book your Eastern Caribbean Cruise Today!
January 2, 2021 depart from Orlando
January 3, 2021 fun day at sea
January 4, 2021 fun day at sea
January 5, 2021 visit San Juan Puerto Rico
January 6, 2021 visit Amber Cove, DR
January 7, 2021 visit Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos
January 8th, 2021 fun day at sea
January 9, 2021 return to Orlando
Cancellation policy: *Deposits ($250.00 per person) are non-refundable.
After November 9, 2020, 50% penalty
After December 5, 2020 75% penalty
After December 29, 2020 100% penalty
No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by any passenger after the commencement of the cruise.
- Reservations that are not paid in full by the final payment due date are subject to cancellation and in the event that a reservation is canceled, a cancellation fee will apply.
- No refunds will be given on any cruise for no-shows.
- No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by any passenger after the commencement of the cruise.
- Name changes and departure date changes are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
- No refunds will be given for any missed days of a Land Package.
- Cancellation fees for air, land and other add-on charges will apply even if the reservation is not canceled in full.
- Name substitutions and departure date changes for cruise, land and other add-ons are considered cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees.
- The above schedule of cancellation fees will begin immediately once money has been applied to the reservation.
Although you may pay separately from your roommate, your reservation is linked and treated as 1 reservation. Refunds/discounts will not be given if your roommate cancels. Please ensure your roommate has made his/her reservation, and are making timely payments as required.
Your trip is a significant investment, and we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Travel Insurance is available through Carnival Cruiseline. Click here to read the details of each plan.
For your convenience, your deposit has been broken up into 2 non-refundable payments.
** Payment 1: $50.00 per person, due by January 16, 2020
*Payment 3: $200.00 per person due by March 1, 2020 *
*Final Payment due: October 1, 2020 *
** Space is available on a first-come-first-serve basis**
*Late payment penalties apply*
Late Payments are handled as follows:
Deposit payments not received by March 1st will incur a $25.00 late fee
If payment is not received by March 8th another $25.00 late fee will be added
If full deposits are not paid by March 15th, your reservation will be canceled without notice or refund
Final payments not received by October 1st will incur a $25.00 late fee
If payment is not received by October 8th another $25.00 late fee will be added
If final payment is not paid by October 15th, your reservation will be canceled without notice or refund
Terms & Conditions
Booking this trip signifies you have read and accepted the booking policies and conditions set forth in the booking page
All deposits are non-refundable
The $50.00 payment guarantees your space, but cabins are not assigned until the full deposit is paid.
Specific cabin location requests cannot be guaranteed as sometimes cabins are assigned by the cruise line
Roommate names are required by March 1st
Cancellation fees apply per Carnival Cruiseline's cancellation policy outlined on the booking page.
You must book your trip in the name that appears on your passport or government I.D.
Passports are not required for this trip but are highly recommended
Airfare is not included in this price
Late fees apply to payments received after the due date
Prices are subject to change until a deposit has been paid