RONNIE'S 50TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
LET'S PARTY LIKE THE PANAMANIANS!!
December 1 - 5, 2021
- 5 Day/4 Night Accommodations at the All Inclusive Dreams Playa Bonita, Panama
**VIEW RESORT AND ACCOMODATIONS BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW**
V - Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Welcome Cocktail
- Dinner Celebration
- Complimentary Return to US PCR Antigen COVID Testing
What's NOT Included:
- Travel Insurance
- Any Incidentals
Deluxe Partial Ocean View
- Single: $894 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $606pp (Can be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Preferred Club Ocean View
- Single: $1006 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $678pp (Can be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Single: $1374 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $750pp (Can be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Preferred Club Master Suite
- Single: $2046 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $1086pp (Can be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Preferred Club Amenities:
- Personalized check-in
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club rooms in high floor levels
- Preferred Club suites with exclusive views
- Turndown service and welcome amenity in room
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Pillow Menu
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service,
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Premium fine liquor brands
- Complimentary computer access
- Exclusive spa privileges
- Complimentary access to Dreams Spa by Pevonia® wet areas: jacuzzi, sauna and steam room (one day per stay)
- 20% off spa treatments (not combinable with any other promotions or offers or resort coupons)
- Private Preferred Club pool area
- Pool and beach wait service
Payment Details & Deadlines:
Initial Deposit $100 per person paid at registration
Final Registration: Open until Sold Out or July 1, 2021
***Once Group Block is sold out, all future registrations are subject to prevailing rates provided by the resort and may not be the same as the currently published group rates***
Final Payment Due Date: October 1, 2021
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Global Gifts Travel will waive all cancellation fees for this event if COVID-19 is extended through the travel dates and the US Government or the host country restricts travel. In the event of a positive test result, prior to travel, travel protection will need to be purchased to obtain a refund.
Cancellation for any other reason will require a claim to be filed with your travel protection company. If the Resort cancels, refunds will be returned in the form of agency check or Future Travel Credit (FTC) and is at the resort’s discretion. All cancellation requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel Document Requirements:
All participants must have a valid United States passport with an expiration of six months past the return date (June 6, 2022).
Hazardous Material Disclosure:
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
Travel Protection/ Travel Insurance:
Due to the current environment and pandemic, Travel Protection IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Travel insurance/protection is NOT included in the room rate, which makes it an additional cost.
CLICK HERE For A Travel Protection Quote
Global Gifts Travel Terms and Conditions:
Please CLICK HERE to read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your government issued passport.
Rates are not guaranteed until your registration payment is received. The registration/deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
It is important for you to adhere to the monthly payment schedule in order to keep your reservation secure. Not paying on time can result in cancellation or possibly losing items within your chosen package. This applies to EACH guest on the reservation.
It is solely up to each guest to keep up with the payment due dates and pay them on time.
It is highly recommended that you choose the ***NEW*** auto-pay option so as to not miss a payment.
You MUST notify Global Gifts Travel of any missed or late payments to avoid automatic cancellation. We ask that you do this in writing, and at your earliest convenience. If no contact has been made within 15 days we will have no choice but to assume you have cancelled your reservation.
The resort may require a credit or debit card at check-in to cover any hotel incidental charges not included in the room rate.
Room assignments are at the hotels discretion and can change at any time. Global Gifts Travel can NOT guarantee room locations/bedding type. Global Gifts Travel will negotiate room upgrades and/or amenities due to any hotel implemented changes.
Global Gifts Travel will NOT be responsible for flight changes, delays, or cancellations. These are things beyond our control.
Itinerary is subject to change.
Itinerary (if applicable) and Confirmation email will go out two weeks before your arrival date.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the vendors, itinerary and/or entertainment line-up. Changes are guaranteed to be of equal or better value and experience, at no additional cost to you.
Global Gifts Travel will NOT be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package.
Global Gifts Travel will NOT be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, pandemics, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason that is beyond our control.