This has truly been a very LONG weary year and we have finally crossed the threshold and left 2020 in our rear view mirror. It is time to look to the future and find restoration. Join CaraSouls as we head to Bali for a journey to RELEASE, RENEW AND RESTORE our souls. Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreat.
JOIN CARASOULS IN BALI -RELEASE, RENEW AND RESTORE AT THE TRANS RESORT BALI
$2600 PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
$3000 PER PERSON SINGLE OCCUPANCY
PRICING INCLUDE ROUND TRIP FLIGHT, ROUND TRIP AIRPORT TRANSFERS, 6 NIGHTS LUX ACCOMMODATIONS, DAILY BREAKFAST TOURS AND MORE!!
*Payment plans are available
- DAY 1: DEPARTURE - Depart from JFK we are headed to blissful paradise.
- DAY 2: ARRIVAL - Arrive in Bali, we will be picked up by a private transportation company and head to the The Trans Resort Bali where you will check into your Premier Room, we will then enjoy a welcome dinner. - (Meals - Dinner)
- DAY 3: FREE DAY - This is a day for yourself to unwind and relax after our travels to Bali - (Meals - Breakfast)
- DAY 4: FULL DAY PRIVATE BALI TOUR - We will visit active Mt Batur Volcano, Ubud City, Monkey Forest, Terrace Rice Field, Tampak Siring temple of Hindu, Luwak Anima and many more, we will finish the tour and with 2 hour Spa Treatment & Balinese massage with body scrub - (Meals -Breakfast and Lunch)
DAY 5: NIGHT TOUR .- Enjoy Day at your leisure we will be picked up at 3:30 PM and begin our night tour starting from jimbaran to watch amazing sunset while having dinner with seafood barbecue , then we visit traditional night market and enjoy a night walk through the market we drive to kuta and seminyak area for shopping and well known place for party and clubbing spot. - (Meals - Breakfast and Dinner)
DAY 6: SOUTH BALI TOUR - Our private tour will take you to breathtaking Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Designed to be the Indonesia’s tallest statue, then our tours continue to visit the famous Uluwatu Temple in southern Bali islands, The temple is famous along the tourist with the spectacular sunset view. -
(Meals -Breakfast and Dinner)
- DAY 7: FREE DAY - The whole day is free at your own leisure to explore on your own or relax. - (Meals - Breakfast)
- DAY 8 : DEPARTURE - It has been an amazing experience it is now time to head home
What's included in this trip:
- Round trip flights from JFK to Denpasar, Bali
- Round trip airport transportation
- 6 nights accommodations in The Trans Resort Bali Premier Room (upgrade to Villa are available please contact us for pricing)
- Daily Breakfast, 2 Dinner and 1 Lunch
- Full-Day Bali Island Tour Including Mt Batur the Sacred Monkey Forest
- Half Day Tour of South Bali Island
Bali Night Tour
What's not included:
- Mandatory travel insurance (it's a MUST if you are traveling out of the country in these times)
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- The maximum amount of travelers will be 14
- The deposit of $250 per person and all payments are nonrefundable. Travel Insurance is required to join this trip and any cancellations must be applied through your travel insurance.
- When making payments if you would like to avoid the credit card processing fee please utilize a debit card and select bank transfers.
- This package includes an economy ticket. If you would like to upgrade to business or first class, please let us know and we will send you a quote.
- This package includes premier room, upgrades are available please contact us for a quote
The Fine Print (Please read carefully):
- PAYMENT PLAN: If selecting the payment plan, you MUST accept the auto-payment option when reserving your spot!
- You MUST purchase the travel insurance for this trip (once your space has been confirmed, you will receive a quote in a separate email)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Your travel package is nonrefundable. You must claim against your travel insurance should you need to cancel. Depending on the reason for your cancellation, you can be reimbursed between 80-100% of your payments toward your trip. The insurance cost is customized according to your vacation cost, age and state of residency. Payment for insurance is due upon booking trip.
CHANGE POLICY: There is a $50 fee to make any name or roommate changes to your reservation, there may also be an increase in your overall travel package rate as well.
Final payment is due August 15, 2021; there is a late payment fee of $50 for payments made after final payment date up to August 25, 2021. Trips not paid in full after this date will be canceled without refund.