Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. It is strongly recommended that clients purchase cancellation insurance to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during travel. In the event a traveler becoming ill during a tour and has not purchased insurance, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
Based on JEK TRAVELS current cancellation policies the passenger may incur up to 100% cancellation penalties and should protect themselves with cancellation insurance. An insurance quote will be provided for all travelers to purchase. If a traveler refuses to purchase travel insurance they will be given a waiver to sign before any reservations are made and deposits taken.
- A valid U.S. passport is required to travel abroad and must be valid 6 months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before April 23, 2024.
- You will need to arrive in Hewanorra International Airport HIA (UVF)
- All prices are based on the exchange rate in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event the US dollar devalues, JEK Travels LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or make monthly payments.
- If you choose monthly payments, you will receive monthly invoices when your payment is due.
Full travel documents will be be sent via emailed 45 days in advance.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN
You have the option to enroll in our automatic billing and remain stress free knowing that your future payments will be made automatically.
When you book, your invoice will show the calculations evenly divided for you. The automatic billing plan will show the dates that your payments will automatically be processed in advance every month.
Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge, you will need to select the box for automatic billing.