Nine Muses Travel, a Member of Gifted Travel Network
Live from Tuscany: Make Italian Cavatelli with a musical surprise
NINE MUSES TRAVEL CULINARY PASSPORT Private Event Guest Registration
Live from Tuscany: Make Italian Cavatelli - with a musical surprise! SATURDAY, APRIL 3 @ 3:00 PM (EST)
Learn how to make Cavatelli with sausage and rocket or with your favorite vegetarian option. You'll discover all the secrets to making perfect pasta from scratch!
About our host, Lucrezia: "I'm an energetic and enthusiastic swing dancer, saxophonist, and sommelier. I've learned to cook with my grandmother in the South of Italy when I was a kid. I love cooking, practicing yoga, and traveling."
The experience in a nutshell: Type of event: Cooking Class, Italian Time of the event: Saturday, April 3 at 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (EST) Number of guests: 20 maximum
What to expect: • Lucrezia will demonstrate the process step by step and will provide personalized feedback and suggestions. • Prepare yourself for a special surprise to get you in the Italian spirit of a fun, creative cooking class! • Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free recipes are available. • The recipes you'll learn have been passed down in Lucrezia's family for generations! • Our session is private and taught LIVE FROM TUSCANY - just for Nine Muses Travel!
What you need to know: • The class will be live streamed on Saturday, April 3 from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM (EST). • All ingredients, kitchen tools and pre-class prep are mentioned in the section below. • This class will be conducted via Zoom and the link will be shared with you after booking.
• Your booking will be instantly confirmed.
• We'll send you a confirmation email with a recap of your upcoming experience.
• The class is offered by Eatwith and reserved privately for Nine Muses Travel.
• Eatwith offers free cancellation up to 2 days prior.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Ingredients for 2 portions:
• 160 grams / 1.5 cups Semolina flour OR All-purpose flour • 15 cherry tomatoes • 30 grams / 10 ounces fresh ground pork sausage (veggie option: mushrooms OR medium zucchini) • 100 grams / 5 ounces of fresh rocket OR fresh spinach • 1 glass of white wine for cooking • Extra Virgin Olive Oil • 1 fresh Garlic • 120 grams / 4 ounces of grated parmesan cheese • Salt and pepper
• 1 pot for boiling water • 1 frying pan • 1 knife • 1 slotted spoon or colander • kitchen counter space