Join us as we explore the Holy Land!
We will visit the major Biblical sites in Israel & Jordan!
Price: $TBD person
Register today to reserve your spot on the tour!
- Round Trip from Seattle, Chicago and New York
- Hotels with breakfast & dinner daily
- Meeting and assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival with group flights
- Transfer between airport and hotels for passengers arriving and departing with group flights
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes, service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Luggage fees at airport if applicable
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended): available at AIG Travel Guard
- Single occupancy
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport
Day 1- Monday, October 16: Depart for Israel.
Day 2- Tuesday, October 17: Arrive Ben Gurion International Airport. Transfer to Hotel in Galilee for overnight.
Day 3- Wednesday, October 18: Capernaum, Baptism in Jordan River at Yardenit, Magdala, Korazim, Lunch at Pagoda, Boat ride. Overnight at Hotel in Tiberius.
Day 4- Thursday, October 19: Malkia IDF army Base overlooking Lebanon, Tel Dan, Mount Bental in Golan Heights. Overnight at Hotel in Tiberius. Joshua Aaron concert.
Day 5- Friday, October 20: Early Check out of hotel. Har Bracha overview of Shechem, (Mt Gerizim), Mt. Ebal, Elon Moreh. Shabbat evening meal at hotel. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 6- Saturday, October 21: Qumran, Masada with Cable Car, Swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7- Sunday, October 22: Mt. Of Olives Teaching, City of David, Southern Steps, Western wall. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8- Monday, October 23: Temple Mount (if permitted), Western wall Tunnels, Antonia Fortress, Jewish Quarter shopping & Free time. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Tuesday, October 24: Yad Vashem. Free afternoon to explore Jerusalem on your own. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10- Wednesday, October 25: Early Check out of hotel. Wilderness of Zin (Ben Guryon’s Tomb), Ramon Crater Lookout at Mitzpe Ramon, Timna Park & Tabernacle. Border crossing into Jordan near Eilat. Overnight at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba in Jordan.
Day 11- Thursday, October 26: Full day in Petra, Jordan. Overnight at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba in Jordan. Meeting Room for evening meeting.
Day 12- Friday, October 27: Madaba, Mt. Nebo & Jerash. Overnight at Hotel in Amman or Flight home depending on flights.
Day 13: Saturday, October 28: Arrive home.
Itinerary subject to change
For more information contact Sherry Moore: Sherry@YosherTours.com
- If you register after July 16, 2023, price of tour may increase.
- Deposit of $200 is required upon registration. The remaining balance can be paid online (with a 4% convenience fee) or by check according to our payment schedule.