PAYMENTS: Flo Knowles Travel only accepts payments in United States Dollars. Payments can be made via major debit and credit cards. Accepted cards are Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. If alternate payment forms are required, please get in touch with Travel Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEPOSIT: All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. Travel reservations are not confirmed until a deposit is made. Your travel proposal will reflect the amount needed to confirm your vacation. Unless stated otherwise, prices may fluctuate between the time a quote is rendered and when the deposit is furnished.
PAYMENT PLANS: We are pleased to offer, for your convenience, a monthly payment plan for your travel plans. No payment plan is available for reservations made sixty (60) days or less from the date of travel.
FINAL PAYMENT: Reserved travel plans must be paid in full on or before the final payment date. Any reservations not paid in full on or before your final payment date is subject to cancellation, with no notice and no refund of payments made.
LATE PAYMENT: If your travel itinerary is not paid in full by the Final Payment Due, a late fee of $50.00 will automatically be assessed one day after your final payment date. This fee is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
RESERVATION CHANGES: Changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $50.00 charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers.
CANCELLATIONS: To cancel your vacation, Flo Knowles Travel charges a non-refundable fee of $100.00. This fee is payable at the time of the cancellation request, and the vacation will not be canceled until this fee is paid. All cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com Cancellations received prior to final payment will incur a loss of non-refundable deposit.
After the final balance is paid, the following cancellation schedule will apply based on the current accredited supplier and is subject to change.
0-30 days before departure: 100% cancellations
31-44 days before departure: 50% cancellation fees
45-60 days before departure: 25% cancellation fees
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Protect your investment by securing travel insurance. Travel insurance can assist with reimbursing you for the cost of your vacation due to events out of your control, such as illness, injury, or death of you or a close family member. It can also assist if you become ill while traveling or are quarantined. Travel Agency is not responsible for any costs associated with the risks of traveling or having to cancel your vacation for reasons within or outside of your control. Travel insurance is not a requirement but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
FORCE MAJEURE: There may be times when either party is unable to perform, or complete performance, under the travel contract for reasons out of each other’s control. These are called force majeure events and, if they occur, make performing under the contract inadvisable, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible. Events that may trigger this provision include, but are not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolts, military action, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, pandemics, epidemics, illnesses or health conditions prevalent in the area of travel, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightning, and explosions, unexpected legislation, or any other event outside the reasonable control of either party. In the event that a force majeure event occurs, the parties will look to and follow the cancellation policies of the suppliers, what is stated in the travel proposal, and these terms & conditions. Any changes to those policies are at the supplier's sole discretion (if applicable) and Flo Knowles Travel. Passengers will be informed of their options if a force majeure event occurs.
GREECE ENTRY REQUIREMENT (CURRENT AS OF JULY 24, 2021)
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISITORS
- Tourists must fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) before arriving in Greece. For more information, please click here.
Prior to departure, all travelers must ensure that they carry an acceptable form of certification of their health condition. Acceptable documents include:
- A negative PCR molecular test results from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 72 hours before entry.
- A negative antigen (rapid) test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 48 hours before entry.
- A vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority.
- A certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory. The certificate is issued 30 days after the day of the first positive COVID-19 test and is valid for 180 days after it.
- Proof that the traveler was tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 to 180 days. This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular or an antigen test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
All certificates must include the critical information (i.e., number of doses and their respective dates) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and the person’s full name must match the name on the passport or any other recognized travel document.
Travelers arriving in Greece are subject to:
- Sampling RAPID antigen tests at the entrance gates for selected individuals drawn from a targeted sampling system, based on the ”EVA” system.
- Mandatory isolation if they test positive for SARS-Cov-2, following a sampling test. In this case, the travelers and their travel companions are accommodated in quarantine hotels, where they will undergo further PCR testing to confirm the initial diagnosis. Guests will stay in seclusion hotels for a maximum of 10 days. The expenses of the accommodation in quarantine hotels are covered by the Greek state.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GREECE ENTRY REQUIREMENT U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Greece TRAVEL STORE