She Served, We Served is a Sisterhood cruise for military sisters to connect and encourage one another. A chance to forge a national network while encouraging, educating and empowering each other through camaraderie and collective strength.
This cruise is a place to meet where we can discuss the issues and causes that are important and unique to female veterans. Develop solutions to them, promote sharing, gathering of knowledge and information regarding female veterans from all branches of the military. Recognize and thank all the women who have served and are serving in the military today. Fellowship and have a wonderful time while exploring new places. Join the moment we would love to see you onboard!
We honor our past and are focused on our future.
Spouses, children, family and friends are all WELCOME to join us.
Carnival Sensation Overview
Carnival Sensation's onboard atmosphere is one of endless fun and expectant excitement. Everyone is trying to pack in as much amusement and downtime as they possibly can in four or five days (the ship is dedicated to short cruise itineraries). It's not frantic, just fun. And everyone's got everyone else's back, whether it's enthusiastically dancing in the aisles during nightly karaoke or loudly cheering on cruisers who have volunteered to participate in any number of interactive activities -- it's hard to feel embarrassed onstage when the entire audience is hootin' and hollerin' for you.
What's included in this trip:
- Double occupancy Cabin
- Onboard entertainment
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice and non-bottled water
- Onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
- Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
- Vacation protection (Trip cancellation and Travel Insurance included)
- Pre paid Gratuities
- Private group events
- Group photographer
- Private group meet & greet
- Group breakfast, brunch & dinner
- Group DJ
What's not included:
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Taxes, fees and port expenses
- Casino gambling or Bingo
- Meals in any special dining restaurants (al a cart restaurants i.e. steakhouse)
- Alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits (available for purchase)
- Drink package (includes soda, bottled water) (available for purchase)
- Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
- Spa or Salon Services
- Items of a personal nature like souvenirs, photos
- Internet access (available for purchase
*Taxes fees and port expenses of $111.52 due at sailing
- Day 3: Cozumel
- Day 4: Day at Sea
- Day 5: Miami
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
During dinner hours, the two dining rooms - Ecstasy and Fantasy accommodate all Sensation's guests in two seatings (early at 6 p.m., and late at 8:15) or with the flexible option "Your Choice Dining" program - anytime between 5:45 and 9:30 p.m. The Sea View Bar and Grill located on Lido Deck has a big traffic flow, but even when crowded, the tables are enough and offer purple plastic seats. The Star Wars decor meets largely high school clientele. The pizzeria is 24-hour open; fat-free yogurt and ice cream are also offered round-the-clock.
Unlike other Carnival ships, there is no specialty restaurant or Supper Club onboard Carnival Sensation. However, as is also available on all of the Fun ships is Chef's Table - a dining experience that affords a dozen guests a multicourse dinner with a private cocktail reception, a tour of the galley and a master chef. This dining option takes place in a non-traditional venue, like the library or the galley, and can be booked onboard for US$75 per person.
Follows the complete list of Carnival Sensation restaurants and food bars.
- Fantasy Dining Room (658-seat, forward Main Dining Room, with two fixed dinner seatings, or “Your Time Dining”; offers themed breakfasts - “Seuss At Sea”, for $5 cover charge)
- Ecstasy Dining Room (650-seat, aft Main Dining Room, with two fixed dinner seatings).
- Seaview Lido Buffet Restaurant (722-seat, complimentary self-service restaurant with various food stations; operates as a bistro in the evenings).
- Sushi Bar (complimentary).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Carnival Sensation is still an amazing value for families and first-timers, despite her age. The vessel features line's famous Camp Carnival with programmes for youngsters among the ages of 2 and 17 years, an immensely congenial and up-for-anything crew and worthy sun deck additions (waterslide and adults-only place). Fantasia Lounge hosts always-popular Vegas-style show productions that are high energy, with great lighting and special effects. In addition to Fantasia's song-and-dance revues, a late night comic entertains adults in Plaza Lounge.
Classical music is often scheduled in the atrium. Live dance and music venues are available daily. The Touch of Class piano bar boasts bar seats that are shaped like big hands. This unique hot spot often turns out to be standing room as guests enjoy the sing-alongs and can take part in the music without having to face the audience a la karaoke. Even though young people make up much of the bar's audience, some of the music appeals to George Gershwin and Irving Berlin fans.
Follows the complete list of Carnival Sensation lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Sensation Grand Atrium Plaza (7-deck high midship open area served by Grand Plaza Lobby Bar)
- Internet Cafe (24-hour Internet computers room)
- Fantasia Theatre (1300-seat, 2-level main show lounge)
- Sensation Boulevard Promenade (230-seat)
- Joe’s Cafe (58-seat specialty coffee bar)
- Michelangelo Lounge and Bar (109-seat, with karaoke and dance floor)
- Kaleidoscope Disco and Nightclub (230-seat Dance Club)
- Polo Bar (92-seat cigar bar with piano)
- Plaza Lounge and Bar (540-seat, hosts Punchliner Comedy Club/brunch)
- Art Gallery; Photo Gallery and Shop; Formalities Shop (tuxedo rentals, special occasion gifts); The Fun Shops (offer “Bon Voyage” store menu, souvenirs, watches, jewelry, logo merchandise, duty-free liquor, fashion boutiques)
- Circle C (kids' complimentary club lounge with movies, video games, parties, planned activities)
- 24-hour Video Games Arcade; Club O2 teens' lounge for movies, karaoke, parties
- Vegas Casino (450-seat, served by Mirage Bar)
- Serenity (adults only relaxation area with padded lounges, hammocks and two Whirlpools).
- Sensation Lido Pool area; Carnival WaterWorks Aqua Park (features the 4-deck high Twister Waterslide, two racing waterslides, fountains, jets, splash pool, kids area)
- Camp Carnival (kids' club lounge with a complimentary programme and play area)
- Spa Carnival (Spa and Fitness complex with Relaxation Room, Steam Rooms, Saunas, Massage Rooms, Beauty Salon, Gymnasium with Aerobics Studio)
- Basketball/Volleyball Court, Jogging Track, Tennis Tables, 9-hole Mini Golf Course, Shuffleboard.
- The ship's 2017 refurbishment added all the Fun Ship 2.0 venues and amenities, including Guy’s Burger Joint (complimentary poolside burger bar via partnership with Guy Fieri), BlueIguana Cantina (complimentary poolside Mexican food bar for burritos and tacos on home-made tortillas, toppings, salsa bar), Alchemy Bar (cocktail lounge served by professional mixologists), BlueIguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed poolside bar serving frozen drinks and draft beer), Cherry on Top (Carnival's signature bulk candy shop), Camp Ocean (kids complex for children ages 2-11).
Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Double occupancy Oceanview
November 9, 2019
Single Occupancy Interior Cabin
November 9, 2019
Single Occupancy Oceanview Cabin
November 9, 2019
Double occupancy Interior Cabin
November 9, 2019