*4-Night, 4- Star Accommodations Package - Dublin, Ireland
During the Notre Dame Vs Navy Aer Lingus Football Classic
Wed, Aug 23- Sun, Aug 27, 2023
(Football game is Sat, Aug 26th)
*Hotel is an easy, convenient 11-minute walk to football stadium
**Pricing and Accommodations Package do not include Football Game
or other official ticketed events**
- Limited Availability - Only $100 to hold your Room -
Tuesday · August 22, 2023
DEPART THE USA FOR DUBLIN, IRELAND
Wednesday · August 23, 2023
WELCOME TO IRELAND - After gathering your bags and clearing customs, meet your driver in the Dublin airport's arrivals hall for a smooth and direct transfer to your downtown hotel. Get some rest or start exploring Dublin on your 3 -day Dublin pass to over 30 major attractions.
(AIRPORT TRANSFERS - OVERNIGHT - GRAND CANAL HOTEL - DUBLIN)
Thursday · August 24, 2023
DUBLIN - Enjoy a full day to explore and discover Dublin on your own or with your travel companions using your Dublin Pass. Consider a hop-on bus tour, or touring the Guinness Storehouse, Jameson and Teeling Whiskey Distilleries, Museums, Food, Walking and Bike Tours which are all included in your pass.
Tonight, we can all meet in a pub for some fun Irish entertainment and check out the popular Temple Bar area where many fans will be gathering.
(BREAKFAST & OVERNIGHT - GRAND CANAL HOTEL - DUBLIN)
Friday · August 25, 2023
DUBLIN - Enjoy another full day of fun in Dublin on your own or with your travel companions using your Dublin Pass. There should be lots of Irish/Navy football fans in town so check out what is happening and what local events will be taking place. We'll keep you updated through our mobile itinerary app.
(BREAKFAST & OVERNIGHT - GRAND CANAL HOTEL - DUBLIN)
Saturday · August 26, 2023
DUBLIN - FOOTBALL GAME - Today, get ready for some football. Enjoy some pre-game fun in the Grand Canal Hotel's fun gastro pub serving lots of local Irish and craft beers on tap along with game food. If you have football tickets, take the short 11-minute walk to Aviva Stadium to root for your team.
(BREAKFAST & OVERNIGHT - GRAND CANAL HOTEL - DUBLIN)
Sunday · August 27, 2023
DEPARTURE DAY - This morning, meet your driver for pre-arranged airport transportation to the Dublin airport where you will clear USA customs and immigration in advance instead of doing so in the USA. Arrive to the airport early if you need to stop by the duty-free desk to arrange your VAT tax refund and save on your purchases.
(BREAKFAST - AIRPORT TRANSFERS)
Note: Let us know if we can help you extend your trip with visits to other parts of Ireland, the UK or Europe, etc. as all are close by and convenient.
Hosted by Irish Travel Specialist and Notre Dame Parent - Dan Meister
OPTIONAL POST GAME 10-DAY IREAND CRUISE DEPARTING ON AUG 29, 2023
GRAND CANAL HOTEL - DUBLIN, IRELAND (11-Minute walk from Aviva Stadium for football game)
Located just an 11-minute walk from Aviva Stadium in close to center city Dublin, the 4-star Grand Canal Hotel is the perfect choice when staying in Dublin for sporting events. The hotel is located across from Grand Canal Dock DART Station which gives you direct access to all areas in Dublin, north and south including Dublin's gorgeous coastal towns. The major Dublin attractions are also within an easy walk of the hotel eliminating the need for transportation once you have arrived.
After a relaxing night's sleep, you can look forward to a sumptuous breakfast in the Epic restaurant. Grab breakfast, lunch or dinner at Canal Express. The Gasworks Bar is managed by Galway Bay Brewery and is all about sports, food and craft beer. Our modern and sophisticated Gastropub features a choice of 26 Irish and craft beers in a lively atmosphere. Enjoy a relaxing break or explore Dublin city.
**Current guestrooms on hold are for Double Beds, if you wish to have twin beds just let us know so we can check availability. This hotel is rated 4-star and very close to stadium. Other 5-star hotels available upon request***
Q. What's Included?
- This is a custom, exclusive and private hosted accommodations package only available for paid participants
- All pricing and inclusions are for Land arrangements only
- 4-Nights 4-Star Deluxe Hotel no-smoking accommodations in a twin or double guestroom with daily breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi (other room categories available upon request and availability)
- Hotel is convenient and easy 11-minute walk from football stadium and within walking distance of many Dublin attractions
- Round-trip Dublin airport transportation to/from hotel
- See, taste and experience the best of Dubin with an included 3-Day Dublin pass with complimentary admission to over 30 famous Dublin attractions including Hop on bus tour, Guiness Storehouse, Jameson and Teeling Whiskey Distilleries', museums, food, walking and biking tours. You will receive a digital pass that can be downloaded to your phone with an app.
- Top Group Travel professional concierge and ND parent onsite host and available for pre-trip and post trip assistance
- Custom mobile itinerary app with all your details and guides that can be downloaded to your phone, we'll post Football Game and Event Information and activities inside the app so will always be informed
- Assistance and support for pre and post football game travel and tours
Q. What's Not Included?
- Roundtrip Airfare to Dublin, Ireland (Coach airfare typically ranges from $600-$1000 per person and we have an independent air supervisor that can assist with this if you like)
- All other meals and items personal expenses not listed in itinerary
- Football game tickets or other official ticketed events for the Aer Lingus College Football Classic (we also need tickets so will keep you posted as these become available)
- All items of a personal nature, (room service, beverages, phone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.)
- Travel Insurance - Highly recommended to protect yourself and travel investment (you can add this option at check out).
- Pre/post tours and accommodations not included in your package but assistance with this is available
Important Traveler Information:
- Due to contractual obligations, the initial reservations deposit of deposit of $100 per room is non-refundable
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions (you will be able to review all of these before payment)
- Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment (options will be provided during check-out)
- This is a popular game and Dublin will be very crowded. We have a very limited number of hotel rooms so book early to confirm your space as pricing and availability subject to change until first deposit
- Guest rooms are for double occupancy, but other room categories may be available upon request
- Final pricing subject to change due to currency fluctuations
- Current room allocation is for a double bed. Other room categories available upon request
- Book early while rooms are available and before pricing increases
- Package inclusions, hotel accommodations, prices, itinerary and availability are subject to change at the discretion of Top Group Travel d/b/a Meister Meetings & Travel Corp. and / or our travel suppliers without notice. We will notify you as far in advance as possible of any changes.
AIR TRAVEL BOOKING ASSISTANCE:
If you need assistance in booking your airfare our independent air supervisor would be happy to assist:
- Nancy Grossman - (423) 762-4942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Nancy directly, she does charge an advance booking fee but is familiar with our package and air options
Helpful tips/items when registering for this trip:
- Make a separate reservation for each room
- Emergency contact information for a responsible individual(s) NOT traveling with you
- Credit Card information to authorize payment
1) Scroll down on this page until you see header that says "Available Packages"
2) Click the "Book Now" blue button and add the number of travelers for your room at the top of this page
3) Scroll down to view and add any extra options for your trip such as pre or post hotel nights, airport transfers, airfare assistance, discounts if available or insurance, etc., along with the number of people for each item (all checked options will automatically be added to your invoice along with applicable deposits)
4) Next click on the "Continue to Traveler Info" blue button to complete your traveler forms for all travelers (if you are using a PC this button is on the right side)
5) After completing the traveler forms and agreeing to terms and conditions, click "Continue to Payment" blue button. When you have added your credit card information click on the blue button "Authorize and Book" (you will receive a confirmation message and we'll get busy processing your reservation)
6) Your credit card will not be charged until we have personally reviewed your information and may be in touch with questions to make sure you're all set. Once charged, you'll receive a reservation confirmation securing your space so can start celebrating.
- Room occupancy is for two guests (single and triple rooms are based on pricing and availability at time of request)
- All passengers must provide a valid passport with expiration date no earlier than January 2024, Here is a Link to Passport Info
- All passengers may be subject to wearing masks, COVID testing and other health protocols as required by airlines, travel suppliers and applicable government agencies
- Lead passenger name changes, revisions or additions after the original booking has been processed may be subject to cancellation and rate increases in addition to a $100 processing fee charged separately by our agency
- At least one guest sharing a room must be 18 or older at time of travel
- Children are welcome if accompanied/supervised by parents and are at least 12 years old at time of travel (sorry, our travel supplier(s) do not offer any discounts for children)
- Room availability and pricing is not guaranteed until first deposit is received
Reach out anytime with questions. Thank you! 💚
Dan Meister - Office; 561-279-2500, Cell; 561-866-7843 or email@example.com
$100 per room to secure your spot - Due to contractual obligations with our suppliers, initial deposits are non-refundable, (we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect yourself when traveling and your investment- option are available during checkout)
Final Payment is due on or before May 31, 2023
FYI, If final payment is not made by the noted date, we will attempt to contact you. However, if we are unable to contact you and payment has still not been made in a timely manner your reservations, may automatically cancel without notice and cancellation penalties will apply. A fee of $150 will apply to reinstate the reservation if possible, by our agency in addition to any extra charges applicable for our travel suppliers.
Prior to final payment there is a potential for a price increase(s) from our ground tour operator, CIE Tours due to minimum number of passengers not being met, fuel surcharges, government levied taxes and fees and currency fluctuations. We will notify you as far in advance as possible if this occurs.
|Booking date to May 31, 2023
||Forfeiture of Deposit of $100 per room + cost of insurance if purchased
|June 01 to June 30, 2023
||50% of package costs per person
|July 01, 2023, through package end dates
||100% of package costs per person
Top Group Travel d/b/a Meister Meetings & Travel Corp.
(Office: 561-279-2500, Cell: 561-866-7843 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
7491 N. Federal Hwy., C-5, #286 ● Boca Raton, Florida 33487 USA
FL Seller of Travel Ref. No ST41916