Our custom travel and or tour services are tailored to your interests and personal schedule and are not part of a pre-packaged tour. These are fee-based services, which include individualized tour planning, communication, and service charges and incur cancellation penalties.
We feel that the package price we quote to you represents the full value that you will receive from this unique and enjoyable way to experience the destination. We have found that travelers who are looking for a budget trip are usually better served by arranging their trip themselves.
Deposits are non-refundable
· All payments must be applied in the payment plan sent or 30 days prior to the trip date or an expedited/automatic $100 fee applies.
· Airline tickets fee is $75 per ticket when applicable (we are currently not booking airfare)
· Train Tickets $75 per reservation.
· Land Arrangements: Initial consultation and introductory packages are free of charge. We will give an initial approximate cost and suggested itineraries. Your exact cost can only be determined after booking your custom itinerary and may differ based on individual requirements.
· Upon acceptance of the itinerary and initial cost, we will begin the booking process and once the hotels and services are confirmed, we will finalize the cost and provide a formal proposal with a payment schedule. If the booking made is within 60 days in some cases, full prepayment is expected upon confirmation.
· Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure in some cases and must be received before a detailed itinerary and final tour documents can be sent out. Without full payment, tour arrangements will be canceled and applicable cancellation costs will be charged.
· Additional planning and consulting service fees may apply when contracted (special arrangements, theater reservations, archives search, etc.) Such fees may be a separate charge or be applied toward the total purchase price of your trip. No charges will be made without your consent to obtain such services. Contact us for details and rates in utilizing our professional planning and consulting services.
· Our prices are competitive and we provide total trip design and management. However, if you wish to use our expertise and ask for research only, we would be happy to provide it at a rate of $75 per hour, min 4 hours, or $300. If you book with us, $225 of the research fee is credited toward your trip cost.
· We provide a proposal for the tailor-made itinerary, with a total cost. Our negotiated rates are confidential and by contractual agreement with our local suppliers we do not provide a breakdown per item, but we will be happy to recalculate our package with fewer services, or different hotels, to accommodate your budget. Thank you for understanding.
· We will not be held responsible for any differences between rates paid prior to departure and locally posted rates, and absolutely no refunds will be made for these possible fluctuations.
. We will not be held responsible for any documents provided by the client as legitimate documents ie Covid Verifications or all documents related to quotes, reservations, or booking done by us.
Once we have accepted your booking and payment, it implies a contractual agreement of these terms and conditions.
Changes/Surcharges after the booking is made and paid
· There is no charge for the first change made prior to the deposit
· Subsequent changes $100 per change
· No changes within 15 days before departure
Trip Cancellation and Refund Policy
We strongly advise all travelers to purchase Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance at the initial stage. Our deposits are non-refundable and cancellation fees reflect the costs involved in putting together a custom tour. If you decide you do not wish to take the trip, and it is because of a covered reason, your insurance company should cover the cost however we don't give any guarantees on what your insurance covers.
All cancellations must be received in writing
· After booking a deposit of $100 per person cancellation fee will be applied from NOLA Travel Agency
· 60-30 days before departure, based on the supplier fee and $100 NOLA Travel Agency Fee
· 30-0 days – no refund
Some Promotional bookings are non-refundable, and some of our suppliers have more strict cancellation penalties, we will advise in each proposal.
If you booked air tickets with us:
· Air cancellation fees will be in accordance with airlines rules and regulations
· Many airlines have implemented charges for checked baggage. These fees are payable directly to the airline upon check-in. Please contact your airline for specific details.
· Airline Prices are subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment for your air-inclusive tour. Prices are not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increased government-imposed taxes or fees.
Currency Exchange Rates
The prices quoted are based on U.S. dollar valuation and foreign exchange values and tariffs at the time of booking. In case of appreciable variations in such values, we retain the right to make such adjustments in prices as necessary.
Proof of Citizenship and other documentation
All travelers must have a valid passport. To obtain a passport, please see. http://travel.state.gov/passport/get_first_apply.h…
Passports valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion of your visit will be accepted. We also suggest bringing additional identification such as a driver’s license or other types of government-issued photo ID. We urge non-US citizens to contact the appropriate embassy or consulate of the destination they are visiting to determine what travel documents are required.
REQUIRED ENTRY/ RE-ENTRY DOCUMENTATION
Proper documentation is YOUR responsibility. The following information is based on current requirements for U.S. citizens at the time of publication. This information may change- see your travel agent or contact your destination
consulate for the most current requirements on your travel date. Passengers returning to the U.S. by air from any international destination must have a valid passport and may be denied boarding by the airline if the passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. A "Passport Card" is not acceptable. If your name on your passport (or for non-U.S. citizens, "valid travel documents") does not match your name on your travel documentation, you will not be allowed to travel. A passport valid for up to 6 months past the date of completed travel is required when traveling internationally. Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what is printed on their
travel documents must supply a marriage license and/or divorce decree. For details on how to obtain a passport, contact your local courthouse or post office. If you are not a U.S. citizen, contact your destination's consulate or
embassy to determine the required entry documents. Passports are NOT required for travel within the continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. However, travel to these U.S. destinations/ U.S. territories requires a valid state/government-issued picture I.D. or valid state-issued driver's license. Beginning May 3, 2023, your valid state/government-issued picture I.D. or valid state-issued driver's license must be compliant with the Real ID ACT. Visit dhs.govLreal-id for more information. If it is not compliant, visit tsa.govLtravelLsecuritY.-
screeningLidentification for alternate forms of acceptable ID.
Any passenger who is denied boarding due to a lack of proper documentation will have their vacation canceled. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in you not being allowed to travel and no refund will be given.
IT IS CRITICAL THAT WE LIST YOUR NAME EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
For all reservations, we need your legal name, date of birth, and gender.
It is the client’s responsibility to obtain proper documentation for reservations and boarding, and we will not be liable for the client being denied or delayed in boarding or any reservations check-in due to incorrect, expired, improper, or missing documents.
Disclaimer and responsibility clause.
SIGNATURE TRAVEL AGENCY, LLC and any of its affiliated divisions ( Nola Travel Agency ), collectively the “Company”, is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS (identified on the accompanying documents) in selling travel-related accepting services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this Company (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). The company, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract, failure to comply with any laws such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or any intentional or negligent actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or injury to travelers or travelers’ companions or group members.
Further, the Company assumes no liability for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity that is caused by any terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or structural integrity of air, sea, and ground transportation and accommodations, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, abnormal conditions, or unforeseen developments. The company assumes no responsibility for ascertaining and/or evaluating local conditions along the itinerary, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, hotel services, accidents, or health-related problems before or while in transit ( e.g., an accident on the way to a tour), during, and after a tour outside of the Company’s control.
The company has no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel.
You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release The Company from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in New Orleans, La will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or The Company, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
For information concerning possible dangers at the destinations chosen our Company recommends contacting:
Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647 5225 www.travel.state.gov (http://www.travel.state.go v) and http://www.voyage.gc.ca/ – Consular Affairs – Information and assistance for Canadians abroad.
For medical information, The Company recommends contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel and http://www.who.int/en/ – World Health Organization.
There will be no refunds for cancellations made 60 days or less before departure, including cancellations due to actual or threatened terrorist events. There will be no refunds due to fear of travel from actual or threatened terrorist events or of health.
It is the traveler’s responsibility to protect their purchases and the traveler is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks; information is available through this Travel Agency regarding travel insurance. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions and the possibility traveler may be unable to travel as scheduled because of a personal emergency.
The company reserves the right to withdraw the tour or any part of it, to make alterations in the itineraries it deems necessary or desirable, to refuse to accept or retain, as a member of the party, any person at any time, and to pass on to tour members, any expenditures occasioned by events beyond its control.
Finally, All travel arrangements are a choice made by the client. If the client is dissatisfied with any part of the package, the ultimate supplier (hotel, tour the company, etc.) is solely in the position, and the only one with any authority, to make any adjustments.
Signature Travel Agency LLC dba Nola Travel Agency