Let's do something different for the holiday's for once! Join Gem Travel Agency on the Christmas Cruise Winter Getaway. For once no one has to cook or clean. This vacation is all about you time, even if the kids are with you!
Entertainment is available for all age ranges.
Kids can enjoy: Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth and Teen Program , Waterslides, Laser Tag, Arcade, Rock Climbing and much more!
Adults can enjoy: The spa, Casino, Live shows, Nightclubs or take a soak in the adults only Solarium.
Infants 6 months -3yrs there will be a fee for the kid sitting services .
What's included in this trip:
Cruise Fare. ( taxes, port fees included) -Complimentary Dining ( Specialty Dining Restaurants are additional $) -Room Service with Complimentary Continental Breakfast
What's not included:
Gratuities- Can pre pay when booking or pay on ship. ($116 per person)
Travel Protection (highly recommended)
Flight ( can add on, if not you are responsible for flight to MCO airport)
Pre-Hotel (highly recommended/ more details in 2023 about hotel)
Drink Packages ( available to purchase after booking)
December 22,2023:Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida --Departs At 4:00 PM
December 23,2023:Day At Sea
December 24,2023:( Christmas Eve)Labadee, Haiti--From 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
December 25,2023: (Christmas Day):Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic--From 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
December 26,2023: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas--From 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM
December 27,2023:Philipsburg, St. Maarten--From 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
December 28-29,2023:Day At Sea
December 30, 2023:Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida--Arrives At 7:00 AM
What document's do I need to cruise?
For U.S. Sailings only, U.S. Citizens may cruise using an official Birth Certificate and a supporting Government Issued Photo ID, like a driver’s license or an identity card. However, we highly recommend that all U.S. Citizen’s cruise with their U.S. Passport book that is valid at least 6 months after your cruise. Please note that hospital Birth Certificates (baby feet Birth Certificates) are not accepted.
For Round-Trip Cruises Departing from All U.S. Homeports including San Juan, Puerto Rico
All Royal Caribbean guests age 12 and older must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose of their vaccine administered at least 14 days before sailing. Kids age 5 to 11 who have been vaccinated may present proof of full vaccination and follow the protocols for vaccinated guests. While we do not require kids younger than 12 to be vaccinated, many are and it is highly likely destinations will begin to require guests age 5 and older to be vaccinated.
*Subject to change*
These are NOT the only room categories available, so if the ones available does not work for your family let me know and we can talk about other room options.
1. You fill out the form with all the traveller's information and cabin selection.
2. Once I receive your information I will make a final invoice with everything included that you picked. (If you have a Royal Carribean # please include it with your information.)
3. Everyone who will be making payment for that cabin will receive an invoice for their portion and pay the deposit. (Please note that I will not process a deposit unless I have all parties deposit information for that cabin and you will not be charged for your deposit until you have received the final invoice.)
If you and another person is sharing a cabin and they are paying separate please enter 1 for numbers of traveler's but make sure their information is on the form.
4. After deposit is paid, a payment plan will be given to each person responsible for payment. You do not need to follow the payment plan BUT please be aware of the final payment date to avoid the cruise being cancelled.
5. Once flights are available whoever choose to booking flight with me will be given a form for their flight preferences.
6. Around the same time the Pre-Hotel Details will be available for those who selected the option or will like to have it added in.
7. As the time to cruise comes closer you will then be able to go on the Royal Caribbean App and choose your drink packages and any extra's you want to add to the room.
Starting from $502 per person (based on double occupancy)
Deposit $250 per person.
Interior with Virtual Balcony High-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom.