Welcome to the 'Dreamz Come True Cruise' booking page!
What's included in this trip:
- A well-deserved vacation!
- Your stateroom, featuring the Carnival Home™ Bedding Collection... additional stateroom features include a flat-screen TV, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom, and ample storage space.
- Comedy Club with different comedians
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Pools, hot tub spas, and waterslides
- Year-round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch, and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: Guy's Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Street Eats, Pizza Pirate...just to name a few.
- Pizzeria (9:00am-4:00am)
- Soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- The following beverages are served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
What's not included in the price
- Carnival Gratuities (estimated $112 - $120pp)
- Carnival Vacation Protection (estimated $95 - $119pp)
When purchasing your cruise vacation, the following are optional:
- Bus transportation to O'hare
- Fly2Fun air transportation
- Hotel packages (on select itineraries)
- Carnival Vacation Protection (Recommended)
Itinerary: Carnival Jubilee Aug 31 - Sept 7th , 2024
- Day 1 (Galveston, TX): Embarkation!! Let's Get the party started!
- Day 2 (Fun Day At Sea): There are always lots of fun activities on board. Swim in the pool and slide down the Twister Waterslide. Play basketball or table tennis ... take in the spa, try your luck in the Casino, or just lay back on a deck chair and do nothing at all!
- Day 3 (Fun Day At Sea): There are always lots of fun activities on board. Swim in the pool and slide down the 3 Twisting Waterslides. Play basketball or table tennis ... take in the spa, try your luck in the Casino, or just lay back on a deck chair and do nothing at all!
- Day 4 (Mahogany Bay, Roatan): Cruise to Mahogany Bay and you’ll feel like you won the island lottery. With silky-sand beaches and diamond-clear seas, the island of Roatan is one of the Caribbean’s hidden gems. And there’s no better way to experience this natural paradise than on a cruise to Honduras. The largest of Honduras’s Bay Islands is a real beauty, built on a backbone of volcanic rock and ringed by the world’s second largest coral reef. Carnival cruises to Roatan promise superb diving and fishing, plus totally swoon-worthy beaches. The lush landscape of the wildlife reserves and pristine marine parkland of Roatan awaits you on your cruise to Mahogany Bay in Honduras.
- Day 5 (Costa Maya, Mexico): Cruise to Costa Maya for an irresistible blend of serene beaches, action-packed activities, and the best flavors south of the border. Mexico’s vivid Caribbean coast will appear just beyond the dock when your Carnival cruise visits Costa Maya. Silver dolphins, bright yellow angelfish, turquoise waves, ivory sand — these are just some selections from Costa Maya’s palette that you can expect to see on your Carnival Costa Maya adventure. Inland from the port are more brilliant hues, from the otherworldly shades of blue at the Lake of Seven Colors to the white stone pyramids of the ancient Maya. This bounty of beauty is yours to explore when you cruise to Costa Maya.
- Day 6 (Cozumel, Mexico) Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste, and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home
- Day 7 (Fun Day At Sea): There are always lots of fun activities on board. Swim in the pool and slide down the 3 Twisting Waterslides. Ride Bolt Ultimate Sea Coaster, Play basketball or table tennis ... take in the spa, try your luck in the Casino, or just lay back on a deck chair and do nothing at all!
- Day 8 (Galveston, TX): Debarkation Return Home
Thank you for choosing our services! We understand that plans may change, and we strive to be as accommodating as possible. However, please be advised that the deposit of $50pp made at the time of booking is non-refundable. This policy is necessary to ensure the availability of our services and to maintain a fair booking system for all our customers.