- Travelers must have a negative result from a PCR test or Antigen test taken no more than 4 days before arrival. At home testing kits are not acceptable. Must present a paper copy of the result at check-in. No Exceptions. If a negative test isn't presented at check-in you will not be able to participate in ANY group events and no refunds, credits or vouchers will be awarded.
- Bedding is not guaranteed, requests are submitted and up to the discretion of the resort. Travel Antics has no control over bedding accommodations.
- Airport transportation is only provided for travelers flying into Punta Cana International Airport (airport code: PUJ)
- A valid passport book is required for international travel. Your passport be valid 6 months AFTER your departure date.
- It is highly recommended that you choose the ***NEW*** auto-pay option so as to not miss a payment.
Referral Bonus - Earn Some Extra Cash!!
Both guest MUST list your name on the registration form in order to receive credit for the booking. You can NOT receive credit for a booking without the proper documentation. NO EXCEPTIONS!! The referral bonus will be given at the Welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Refer 5 rooms and earn $250
- Refer 10 rooms and ern $500
Contact Travel Antics with questions, if you want to customize your trip (upgrade your airport transfers, stay longer, upgrade room category, etc) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.900.9522.
Would you like your photo feature? Send us your favorite picture. It can be a headshot or full body image. Please send the photo to email@example.com. In the subject add: I'm Going On The Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway To Punta Cana. Be sure to tag us @travelanticsco!
Covid Testing Guidelines
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has announced that as of January 26, 2021 at 12:01am EST, that all international airline passengers two years of age or older will be required to present documentation of a negative COVID-19 viral test result (either a nucleic acid amplification test or a rapid antigen test) or show proof of positive viral test in the past 3 months and a letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official stating you were cleared to travel, in order to board and fly into the U.S.
The testing must be done within 3 calendar days of your journey back to the U.S. (if you are connecting, the test needs to be performed within 3 calendar days of your first flight, as long as you have no layover of more than 24 hours).
Many resorts are covering the test, otherwise it is at the traveler's expense and must be presented to your airline at time of check-in.
For more details, visit www.cdc.gov.
Covid Travel Advisory
As travel opens up around the world, all destinations, airports, air carriers, hotels, restaurants, transfer companies, car rental companies, shops and excursions have established COVID-19 safety measures and precautions which may change from day to day. These safety measures may include but are not limited to curfews, attraction closings and reduced hours, size of group gatherings, social distancing requirements, health screenings and self-quarantine requirements. In addition, you must follow CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people have been or are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Travel Antics cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your vacation. By traveling, you agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your vacation. Any and all additional costs will be your sole responsibility.
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include: explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizer, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals.
Please Note: Spare batteries and fuel cells are not permitted in checked baggage. If your carry-on bag contains these items and is gate checked, spare batteries and fuel cells must be removed and carried in the cabin.
There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact your airline representative.
If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
I strongly urge you to consider purchasing travel protection. You are able to use any reputable travel protection provider, I have listed the link below for my preferred supplier - Travel Safe. Please read over the policy to ensure it provides the proper level of coverage for your needs. Feel free to contact Travel Safe with specific questions regarding travel protection and coverage at 1-866-509-7713. I recommend obtaining a Classic Plan with Cancel for any Reason Coverage to obtain the maximum level of protection. For maximum coverage, travel protection must be purchased within 21 days from the date you placed your deposit or purchase your package.
ALL CLIENTS MUST REGISTER & PURCHASE THEIR OWN TRAVEL PROTECTION POLICY.
Click Her For A Travel Protection Quote
Payments are non refundable and non-transferable. NO Exceptions. Travel Insurance is HIGHLY recommended. It is hurricane season and you are traveling during a pandemic please insure you have adequate travel protection. Travel Antics will waive all cancellation fees. Since this travel experience is non-refundable and non-transferable. All cancellation request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid passport books with a minimum of 6 month validity are required for international travel (passport cannot expire within 6 months of the last day of your trip). Passengers can be denied boarding at their own expense if passport books are not valid.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prices quoted for include listed components, please contact agent to add on additional components - upgrades and additions will have an additional costs.
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guests must pay their deposit on the same date. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to number of travelers who paid their deposit.
- Please register in your full legal name as it appears on your government issued - identification.
- Travelers must have a negative result from a PCR test or Antigen test taken no more than 4 days before arrival. At home testing kits are not acceptable. Must present a paper copy of the result at check-in. No Exceptions. If a negative test isn't presented at check-in you will not be able to participate in ANY group events and no refunds, travel credits or vouchers will be awarded.
- Airport transportation is ONLY provided for guest arriving at Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the hotel/resort, vendors, tours/excursions, itinerary and/or entertainment line up.
- All payments are due on the first of each month.
- Travel protection is not included but we strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own travel protection policy.
- .Monthly payments must be made on time to secure your reservation.
- Payments received after the due date will incur a $50 late fee per person/per month that will be added to your total trip cost.
- Please notify Travel Antics of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If 2 consecutive monthly payments are missed your reservation will automatically cancel and no refunds will ben given.
- All payments are assessed with a convenience fee. These charges do not decrease your total package price.
- By registering for this event and making your payments you are agreeing to Travel Antics Terms and Conditions. Read here: https://travelantics.com/pages/terms-condition
- Travel Antics shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, resort or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Travel Antics shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Travel Antics' control.
- The resort may require a credit or debit card at check-in to cover any hotel incidental charges not included in the room rate.
- As a condition of utilizing all/any services suggested and/or booked by Travel Antics, you VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS related to Covid-19 exposure. You further AGREE that you SHALL NOT SUE OTHERWISE HOLD LIABLE Travel Antics, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and any relevant tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agent for any Covid-19-related illness, injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind of nature whatsoever.
- This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue applies to all travelers including but not limited to any minor children for whom an adult guest or visitor is a parent, guardian, or is otherwise responsible for. This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue shall be LEGALLY BINDING. Should any guest or visitor bring a claim, suit, or any other action in violation of this provision, the claim, suit, or other action shall be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning permanently dismissed) and all costs of dismissal, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, shall be borne by the party who wrongfully brought the claim, suit or other action in violation of this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue.
- Please understand that, without this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue, it would be nearly impossible for Travel Antics to operate under the current circumstances. We don’t like legal jargon any more than you do, and we look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future) when all of this goes away. In the meantime, we feel it is only fair that you are fully informed and allowed to make the best possible decisions for you and your loved ones.