Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
• SPACE IS NOT BEING HELD, DEPOSIT EARLY. PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL DEPOSIT IS PAID & PROCESSED. RATES ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED & PROCESSED.
• Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Government Issued Passport.
• You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and payment schedule.
• Room rates are based on the double occupancy
• If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, the full deposit must be paid or roommates must make their deposit payment on the same date.
• Please adhere to the Payment Schedule. It’s important that you stay within the payment deadlines. Payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting cancelled.
• The resort may require you to present a valid photo ID, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or spa services which are not included in the room rate.
• If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
• Room assignments are at the discretion of the hotel/resort and can change at anytime. Prissi Travels CAN NOT guarantee bedding accommodations or room locations.
• Airfare is selected at the time you make your reservation. Agent will attempt to keep you on the same flight schedule but this cannot be guaranteed.
• Travel Documents and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
• Prissi Travels shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Prissi Travels shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Prissi Travels control.
Double Occupancy - There will be 2 people on your reservation. Your roommate can pay for him/herself (select 1 traveler and type roommates name in comments), or you can pay the deposit for both of you (select 2 travelers and complete information for you and your roommate if you are paying for everyone on the reservation). - Contact Agent if you need pricing for a single occupancy (1 person in the room no roomate), or triple occupancy (3 people in the room)
- Select Book Now Button
- Select # of travelers (this is the total number of people who you are paying for)
- Select the package you want (based on room occupancy)
- Select if you want to add travel protection.
- Input traveler information (legal names, birthday, etc)
- Submit payment information and authorize deposit amount (a minimum of $300 per person is required - if purchasing travel protection that must be paid with the deposit).
- Submit information for processing by Prissi Travels (Processing will be completed within 24 hours).